3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I wonder what model is used for Ruby, I think it's the 2nd or 3rd time i've seen it used.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
well I just realized that the game is abandoned, it had a lot of potential but the dev didn't know how to tell his story by putting side stories (without being finished) that had a big impact on the main plot and it lost all coherence if you only played the original story since it didn't give you any warning like "at this moment play the side story of ...".
let's hope that someone can make a rework of this game and that it is not from australia...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I get that, but man, it's so unexpected that 2 characters i've seen with the look of Ruby, and they're are just so different that its hard to connect the 2.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I unfollowed this thread a while back and decided to check if there was any news about the game and I see that it is abandoned and the dev deleted his patreon. Can't really say that I am surprised. This game had a lot of potential but the dev had no idea of what he actually wanted to do with the story. It's a shame because all the girls were beautiful.

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I unfollowed this thread a while back and decided to check if there was any news about the game and I see that it is abandoned and the dev deleted his patreon. Can't really say that I am surprised. This game had a lot of potential but the dev had no idea of what he actually wanted to do with the story. It's a shame because all the girls were beautiful.
Yeh the school stories were promising.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Or probably it's a creativity crisis on their part.
While that probably had some to do with it, it seems that things changed where he lived and certain girls are now against the law to have in sexual situations. I believe the backlash from having to remove that kind of stuff from the game caused him to finally drop it.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
While that probably had some to do with it, it seems that things changed where he lived and certain girls are now against the law to have in sexual situations. I believe the backlash from having to remove that kind of stuff from the game caused him to finally drop it.
Well, whatever the cause, the game was going nowhere in its present state. It looks like the Dev either took too many illegal substances or couldn't get their head together for some other reason. The way the writing was directed after first few updates was pure disaster.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think there were several problems here.
1. legal problems.
2. grossly underestimated the challenge of writing a logically coherent story, or overestimated his skills as a writer. Anyone who has experience writing their own adventures in pen & paper roleplaying games knows how quickly you can get writer's block because you have too many loose ends or want too much at once, the pacing doesn't fit, etc.
3. he either didn't notice the plot that was offered by the background of the story or it was too trivial for him to bother with it.

Be that as it may, the fact is that the plot and spelling have been a pile of burning manure and strictly all over the place since the infamous Mafia update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Who the fuck cares? People who dont finish what they started are not worth a cent or even the time for a discussion.
If he comes back and works on, good. If not, fuck him and everything he starts in the future.

Reactions: Fapmaister

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Because it is an educational lesson for anyone who wants to create something with a plot. Be it an (A)VN, a pen & paper adventure or a novel. Those who don't learn from the mistakes of the past, whether their own or those of others, are bound to repeat them.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes