3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'm sure this has been said to death but "Worst therapist ever" aside from that pretty hot.
I disagree with you on being the bad therapist. To truly understand the patient one must empathies. and become contemporary with his mindset, triggers, and compulsions. It's not her fault that she harbors Voyeuristic tendencies and an itchy Quim.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Am I just not getting it, or does this game seem like it's designed for creeps? I mean, seriously, is this game trying to attract a "catch a predator" audience or what? Someone call Chris Hansen!

not hating it tho.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Am I just not getting it, or does this game seem like it's designed for creeps? I mean, seriously, is this game trying to attract a "catch a predator" audience or what? Someone call Chris Hansen!

not hating it tho.
The players with the kinkiest of kinks are the ones who are most likely to become paying supporters.
Incest sells. Rough sex sells. Corruption sells. Loli vibes sell. Buried Desires is one of many VNs trying to sell, so what?
Try to give credit where credit is due. The renders are great!
MCs, in most VNs, tend to be very creepy. Seems to be a wink-wink nudge-nudge to immersed players : if such a creep can get so much pussy, it's your turn next!
Still wish the ginger twins would start shedding their clothes...

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

leo6666

Feb 12, 2022
SOOOOOOO much potential! Maybe the dev could use an editor. I am available! Among many degrees, I have a masters in English. I am a published author of psychological thriller/horror novels. I have already aided in editing and writing one major game, and I am helping on another project right now. I do NOT charge for my services. I do it as a courtesy for the community.

Hey, dev, if you want help, shoot me a PM, and I will get on it right away. We can edit 10 - 20 mistakes at a time. After you attend to them, I will move to the next 10 - 20. It depends on how deep you want to go, though, as far as expediency. If you do not care about punctuation, but more about spelling, diction, cohesive plot, and flow, then it should move pretty fast. But if you're concerned about commas, semi-colons, and the like, it may take a little longer. However, punctuation-wise, I am a stickler about run-on sentences and nonsense like that. They make the story uncomfortable to read and hard to follow.

So anyone else who has access to the dev, in case he doesn't read this, let him know that UnfinishedSentenc will help him out. Buried Desires is an average to above average story as VNs go, and it deserves much better writing, cohesion, and flow to make it shine even better and bump it up a few notches to where it should be.
Respect u!!

Reactions: CrazyRosie

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
That forum I linked is where you will be likely to get the best responses. You probably would improve your success with replies if you include pictures and/or a link to the OP of this game when you post the new thread over there.
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Depends on the girl, but I would say the vast majority of them are extremely low to possibly moderate resistance. I can only think of a very few who would have higher resistance. Sorry for the unfortunate news for you.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Depends on the girl, but I would say the vast majority of them are extremely low to possibly moderate resistance. I can only think of a very few who would have higher resistance. Sorry for the unfortunate news for you.
Oh, I hoped it wouldn't be like that because it has very beautiful and original girls and milfs, the rendering, writing, MC, atmosphere, and story are also great.

But when they are easy girls, it gets boring quickly

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You must be playing a mod or compressed version or something. I don't remember finding any missing images throughout any of the last 3 updates for the normal game.
Nah, I guess he is just complaining about the missing images folder which is packed in the archive.rpa file...lol
Some nowadays complain straight away without reporting or telling what problem they face and if they report it lacks information.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nah, I guess he is just complaining about the missing images folder which is packed in the archive.rpa file...lol
Some nowadays complain straight away without reporting or telling what problem they face and if they report it lacks information.
I actually didn't even know there was a "missing images" folder. So are the latest three updates considered a part of that, then? I remember the Christmas special, the update with talk between Nora and Claire and the initial trip to the cosplay convention, and then the last update which finished the convention. I don't see why those would be considered "missing images" so I assume there's something else, though I don't remember seeing any new side stories.

All of the above said, I do wish the dev would get back to the original focus of the game: his growing relationships with students and family and not continue to add new girls to the mix all the time.

Reactions: str8up and Hermit76
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes