3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I couldn't finish playing the game because after the woman asked the MC if he felt like the past, I got an error message and wouldn't let me continue. Here's the pattern I'm talking about. Screenshot 2023-07-14 142357.png Screenshot 2023-07-14 142428.png Screenshot 2023-07-14 142454.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Do you have issues with other games with a similar lewdpatch for loli?

I am wondering if there is a hang up on cloud access (OneDrive) to the RPA (Archive file) which contains the images for the patch.

:unsure::WaitWhat:
sometimes. I just ignore them and just avoid the games when it happens for too long or too often. I wish there was away to avoid lewdpatch. Evey time I use their service, something goes wrong. Just like when I use certain programs like mixdrop to download games.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sometimes. I just ignore them and just avoid the games when it happens for too long or too often. I wish there was away to avoid lewdpatch. Evey time I use their service, something goes wrong. Just like when I use certain programs like mixdrop to download games.
I think the issue is with patches of these kind have more than just script data and the method you are using of storing the VNs is causing issues with the operation of Renpy. These patches work for almost everyone (myself included) so the common factor is your use of them.

Is all I am saying

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I think the issue is with patches of these kind have more than just script data and the method you are using of storing the VNs is causing issues with the operation of Renpy. These patches work for almost everyone (myself included) so the common factor is your use of them.

Is all I am saying
All I do is download them move them to the games. I don't understand anything about coding or anything like that. I wish there was away to just download the mods, move them to the games folders and just play the games. Everytime I have to use different programs, something goes wrong. I try to avoid the games when that happens.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All I do is download them move them to the games. I don't understand anything about coding or anything like that. I wish there was away to just download the mods, move them to the games folders and just play the games. Everytime I have to use different programs, something goes wrong. I try to avoid the games when that happens.
I see you're apparently trying to play this while it's stored on OneDrive, which I think is a mistake and might contribute to the problem. You also have 10 levels of subfolders to go down just to get to where the patch would be stored. Try putting it all in a simpler drive path, like C:\Users\[yourName]\games\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\ instead of where you have the game now. That is a problem I see others have from time to time, which could be what's gone wrong for you as well. (BTW, this doesn't always cause a problem, but it can. So before you assume that other games working means this doesn't apply to you, I recommend trying what I've explained to make sure a long path isn't the issue.)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This could have been one of the best incest games on here
But at the moment I just feel like the renders are wasted on this story

Sep 8, 2020
Buried Desires [v0.5] [Betisis]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
The gofile link for Win/Linux is broken, when you click on it, it says that the file doesn't exist.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I really enjoyed this game, story is good, some of the best looking characters ive seen, still not much sex stuff but hoping it will come at some point.

Only thing i found extremly stupid was the way MC handels Rubys loss in the competition, i thought he was supposed to be a strong cleaver dude but accepting the cheating just for a handjob and not even from the girl who cheated, no touching no nothing...that just turns MC into a pussy-whiped brainless idiot who cares more about a handjob then ruby....hope this isent how the future story will progress.

On a sidenote, where did all those nice looking chars come from, did dev make them their selfs? i mean man i would to have all of em and make a story my self....but cant create something like that my self sadly, and dont think a stick figure would do much for a novel....anyway great work whoever created them.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes