3.40 star(s) 89 Votes
May 1, 2021
Beat me to it. The game it's self is made with Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 but the person is using an android port from a different version. It will be pretty hard for anyone here to help.
Not using android port. Using PC verison with joiplay. First time getting this issue with any game

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Not using android port. Using PC verison with joiplay. First time getting this issue with any game
I don't use android or joiplay but having an issue is bound to happen when you use an emulator/compatibility wrapper. It even says it's only 70-90% compatible. I guess you could try updating it but it seems like more effort than it's worth just for one game. A game that as of right now is a mess.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
in the beginning with the therapist, it should be "she has a special place in your heart for you" not "you have a special place in your heart for her" i feel like. could be wrong though. also, i feel like the dialog when you're talking to your sister after you take luna home is mixed up from the choices at the dinner table when you don't stop talking she says you did but when you do stop, she acts like you didn't stop.

Last edited:

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
This is a very frustrating one, because the dev is clearly capable of better when they try. Great setting, visuals, and characters. Some good branching scenes early on. But man, there's a *lot* of dialogue that feels like a first pass. I assume English isn't their first language, and they should seriously consider hiring a translator. This isn't a case of bad writing, but of sloppy writing.

And how do you go from the scene with Amy in the bath and Luna sleeping, which has what feels like a dozen different outcomes, to the current release that has you threatened/blackmailed into jerking off on some unwanted, unnecessary bitch next to your niece with zero player agency whatsoever? Incredibly disappointing.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play the game from the beginning with multi-mod and got a bunch of error screens. Someone needs to try to fix that. I kept hitting ignore so much that it frozed and then knocked me out the game and refused to let me continue.

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
in the beginning with the therapist it should be "she has a special place in your heart for you" not "you have a special place in your heart for her" i feel like. could be wrong though.
I would play this game only for that therapist and her wonderful legs. But nope, her path (if you can call it so) is as messy and unfinished as most of others.

Unikat2000

Sep 17, 2017
Is it a bug that right before the DJ annouces the winner of the cosplay competion, the scene switches to the hotel room and then directly to Smol?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is it a bug that right before the DJ annouces the winner of the cosplay competion, the scene switches to the hotel room and then directly to Smol?
I don't think so because if you keep playing, the game tells you who won and why they won.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
feels like that kitchen scene with luna just came out of nowhere is it just me or does that really not make sense

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to change relationship tags? Seems Koga's old mod allowed this but he has stopped.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
extremely disappointed with the latest updates, the start of this game is amazing but what follows doesn't make any sense, a lot of wasted potential

View attachment 2729144
Well this game has been some sort of... mess, the start was good but suddently the dev went for some crazy nonsensical shit then back to something else.
I think this game should be burried now but without any honors like a dead cat in the backyard.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This game is great if only the bugs were fixed and there weren't so many missing pages! It really needs some tender love and care, and it is in serious need of an update! Anyone have any idea about any of this? Has anyone heard from the dev at all?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Seriously...can't save anyone got a fix for this or is it something on my end? I did all the steps but still getting issues.
Not your end, brother! I got the same thing with AND without the patch along with a whole bunch of missing scenes!

@Betsis! Hey, man! Fix the game, bro! PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Envoye
May 1, 2021
Not your end, brother! I got the same thing with AND without the patch along with a whole bunch of missing scenes!

@Betsis! Hey, man! Fix the game, bro! PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!
That is good to know. Save me the time re-download and trying a second time. Move on to next game and come back later I guess

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes