3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I miss a part of the game it's not possible, the scenes are short, cut in the middle, the scenario makes no sense

what is this game, the tutorial of How to make a Renpy game badly in DAZ

• Haha
Reactions: misterx2999

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand what this dev is trying to do. On the one hand she is introducing some lesbian situations, but she does it in a way that happens behind the scenes. This is so to avoid the lesbian tag, to avoid losing potential players who don't like lesbian sex or why the hell does that. Emma has clearly had a thing for the sticker girl. And there's some other situation that seems pretty clear there's a lesbian plot here. Why hide it? It's silly but it reminds me of the devs who put a scene in ntr and excuse it with the most original excuses. Or is it that you don't have a plan and you do whatever comes to your mind first and then regret it in the middle of the scene?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Teen, Milf, Dating sim, Male domination, Loli, Corruption, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Handjob, Romance, School setting, Vaginal sex, Footjob, Handjob, Incest
Has the lesbian content been made optional?

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I've been hoping to see some lesbian sex from Emma, she defiantly has the desire. I did not re-play from the beginning, but previously when MC first met sticker girl was because he followed Emma who was going to see someone named Christian, who ended up being a girl. Not sure if that is still in the game.

Last edited:

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I've looked in the coding of sc05. There are limits to scene who doesn't exsists!!
scene evbtysnd1 till scene evbtysnd8 are missing!!

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
This is the weirdest game I ever played. There are various AVNs around, but this game is just total nuts. Sometimes it reads like it was written by a schizophrenic. The MC is so full of himself, acts like a total asshole and some of his actions and words do not make any sense at all.
The renders are among the hottest you can imagine, but they are mostly tease (which is not a bad thing on its own). That's the best part of this game but the plot is incoherent to the point that it feels like a junky's dream. I wonder what the Dev smokes.
All in all, it's hard to imagine where this game goes.

Reactions: battali0n

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Also what happens if you choose "Go with Zoey" path in v 0.5? She is happy that I goose her and runs to buy me a costume and than I'm back to "Go with Ruby" (may be because I use Multy-mode). But is there the Zoey path or it just left hanging?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also what happens if you choose "Go with Zoey" path in v 0.5? She is happy that I goose her and runs to buy me a costume and than I'm back to "Go with Ruby" (may be because I use Multy-mode). But is there the Zoey path or it just left hanging?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, it's not clear what might be the outcome of the choice in the long term. Maybe there's no real difference at all.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
But yeah, it's not clear what might be the outcome of the choice in the long term. Maybe there's no real difference at all.
What I'm saying is there is really no choice. If I choose Zoey, she is happy and runs to buy me a suite. After that I'm back to the choice Ruby vs Zoey (well this time the only available choice is Ruby). I do not know if it's a bug or something caused by multy-mode or by my saves from 0.4.5

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What I'm saying is there is really no choice. If I choose Zoey, she is happy and runs to buy me a suite. After that I'm back to the choice Ruby vs Zoey (well this time the only available choice is Ruby). I do not know if it's a bug or something caused by multy-mode or by my saves from 0.4.5
What I described above is what happens. The choice is whether you tell Zoey you choose her or not. There are a few variances (like I described with the receptionist), but both choices result in the MC leaving Zoey alone:
  • Choose Zoey: She gets her suit and he follows after, then spanks her, after which she falls asleep and so the MC leaves and finds Ruby; or
  • Choose Ruby: He just goes immediately to find Ruby, in which case he has a brief conversation with Annie, has the scene with the receptionist (and Mask Girl a little bit), and then goes to Ruby.
I might be forgetting something briefly or getting the events a little out of order or whatnot, but that's the gist of the difference, for now at least. After either of the above, we then go to the scene where the MC eavesdrops on Annie speaking with Ruby and go from there. I don't think there's supposed to be a full divergence in the paths yet. There might eventually not be really any divergence at all.

So are you're saying that after picking Zoey you automatically choose Ruby (so not talking about the scene with Annie talking to Ruby as the MC listens, but get the lewd receptionist scene as well)? If so, you must have a version different from mine. For the record, I've applied the Lewd Patcher file that adds incest and loli content that isn't available in the standard copy of the game you can get on F95Zone. So what I see could be different, if you're not using that patch.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What I described above is what happens. The choice is whether you tell Zoey you choose her or not. There are a few variances (like I described with the receptionist), but both choices result in the MC leaving Zoey alone:
  • Choose Zoey: She gets her suit and he follows after, then spanks her, after which she falls asleep and so the MC leaves and finds Ruby; or
  • Choose Ruby: He just goes immediately to find Ruby, in which case he has a brief conversation with Annie, has the scene with the receptionist (and Mask Girl a little bit), and then goes to Ruby.
I might be forgetting something briefly or getting the events a little out of order or whatnot, but that's the gist of the difference, for now at least. After either of the above, we then go to the scene where the MC eavesdrops on Annie speaking with Ruby and go from there. I don't think there's supposed to be a full divergence in the paths yet. There might eventually not be really any divergence at all.

So are you're saying that after picking Zoey you automatically choose Ruby (so not talking about the scene with Annie talking to Ruby as the MC listens, but get the lewd receptionist scene as well)? If so, you must have a version different from mine. For the record, I've applied the Lewd Patcher file that adds incest and loli content that isn't available in the standard copy of the game you can get on F95Zone. So what I see could be different, if you're not using that patch.
I got the choice of each

I chose Zoey just to check

Like Beduin it went back to only showing choose Ruby.

But then after I do that I can "go after Zoey" which leads to both the receptionist scene with mask girl and the Zoey spank scene.

I am not certain if that is due to a mod, I do use the Shaddy Mod.

(SHRUG)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got the choice of each

I chose Zoey just to check

Like Beduin it went back to only showing choose Ruby.

But then after I do that I can "go after Zoey" which leads to both the receptionist scene with mask girl and the Zoey spank scene.

I am not certain if that is due to a mod, I do use the Shaddy Mod.

(SHRUG)
Yeah, not sure. I only use the patch from Lewd Patcher. I don't use Shaddy's Mod.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Shaddy's mod has a folder for the non-patch then if you do have the lewdpatch you have another folder of like 2 more files to put into your \game\ folder

Just in case you or anyone else wants to use it.
I appreciate that, but I almost never use mods, whether walkthrough, QoL, or otherwise. But it's good info for anyone else, for sure.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes