3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
This game is promising, tried the prologue and was really stunned by the renders nice job! Could use some proofreading as some words and sentences just scream engrish. But either way, totally worth checking out. Will be following :)

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
*sees the Loli-tag*
Ruh-roh. I'll give it a day, maybe two before there is a full blown flame war here because people get offended over pixels.
Until then, let's see what we got.
jokes on them it doesn't make any difference, if anything, it makes people crave for more. for example, this is the dev of proud father, whose thread was locked here last month. loli will be consumed no matter what.
loli.png

IronWill

Jun 6, 2018
The game looks great, hope there'll be age-play (change their ages) like Radiant. Also should create a page on SubscribeStar if you're gonna have a loli tag.

lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
Will it be a corruption game along the lines of The Headmaster or will you have a choice what kind of corruption will take place? (bdsm/romance)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Beautiful lolis, looking forward to new updates,
I just hope that the developer already warns if there will be other tags in the future
I don't like some, so it would be nice if I was told.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
u got me, realy nice scene with spying daughter i will support tomorrow.

btw are u planing monthly updates?

regb

Jul 31, 2018
Wow, amaizing so far, good luck with it!
Also am i wrong, or the Principal introduces herself as Gabby Charlotte but her name is appeared to be Stella?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This could be promising :)

@Betisis , I have two suggestion though, could you keep your point and variable use consistent? I've check the scripts to see how the love/dom points worked, and I've found it to be inconsistent in how it is used, which might make things difficult for modders down the line :)

ex:
$d1RP= d1RP-1
$d1RP +=1
$d3RP +=1
$d3RP -=1
$smRP -=1

And maybe use another kind of names, so they're easier to search for (for walkthrough modders in the future), as it stands, finding all the points given, is rather difficult. I'd suggest, for example:

$d1points -=1
$d1points +=1
$d3points +=1
$d3points -=1
$smpoints -=1

This way, modders will only need to look for "points" to find the entire lists of point gains/losses, which'll make their job a whole lot easier :)

Just suggesting of course :)

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes