3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From the previews the game looks good, but I agree it will probably get nuked on patreon. I don't understand why new devs keep going to patreon. Subscribestar is way better for this type of games. You don't have to worry about censoring yourself.

Edit: I know this is the first release but will this be a harem game? It would be cool if the dev mentioned what fetishes he plans on adding in the future. You know so people don't have unpleasant surprises.

Last edited:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
weird the principal introduces herself as Charlotte Gabby but the game displays Stella when she talks

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I tried compressing it a bit better for you guys (jpg-93 and vp9). Vids a bit off, but not because of me. This is actually a byproduct of my little pet project, but I can share it with you. I'm sorry there is currently only 1 host option. It seems everything is well, I had to fix vids for the first time, I also removed audio track since it only had silence? Not sure.

COMPRESSED VERSION (WIN/LINUX):
(116.8MiB) sha1:d422db649c2abc18eb420a9e97ae3c9a44c818bf

Please tell me if there is something wrong with it, I can confirm that Linux version is fully playable so far. I didn't pack it back and didn't fix packing options, so you can download if you want images. It might be safe for hardlinking files on disk with future versions (unless hashes will differ) to save space.

As for the game itself… Well, it's lovely, but wording is a bit of. Perhaps you want to exercise some proofreading.

Oh, I also think that snowballing is hot, so it's kind of disappointing that wasn't an option. And I'm ok with netorase, but I can accept it if protag has to be a bitch about it (that would be more fun actually).

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Jumping in head first! DL now. Will come back after I have time to play.

BTW Patreon is going to eat you alive Dev... :(

*Edit: Just ctrl jockeyed my way through really quick to get a feel for art and story. This is fantastic. I'd throw money at the Dev if I thought this had a snowball's chance to live a month on Patreon. Art is excellent. Story looks good. It's everything you could want in a game with these tags. It's what you would expect to see if we lived in a universe where people didn't get offended at fake stories with fake characters made up of little pixels on colored light on a computer screen doing dirty little things. But alas we don't live in that universe and we can't have nice things. I'm happy to be wrong and see this game live a long multi-generational life but I have my doubts the SJW will let this breath.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkish3

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
developer's notes says incest patch applied, but it still has a variable that says landlady/friend/s/roomates/sir. and it goes inconsistent throughout the story

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I've read every comment you've posted, thank you for your comments.
I'm really glad you enjoyed my game.
I will work hard to make my game better and better with each update.
I can't answer your questions right now because it's New Year's Eve and I'm trying to spend time with my family. But I'll answer all the questions tomorrow. Thank you again for supporting me.
Happy New Year to everyone!

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes