3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because it is the most used and has the best chance of exposure to potential paying players. However, as Patreon becomes more tyrannical, they will lose their creators and their customers. They had me on four different devs and a modder once, now they only have me on one modder and him being Patreon exclusive is the only reason I stay. Once his mod is done, I'm out.
I feel like patreon is not as important as it used to be when it comes to exposure. I feel like most people discover new games through forums and sites like this. You're starting to see some games that are subscribestar exclusive, getting popular, a good example is the game Proud father. It got a lot of support really fast and the dev never made a patreon account.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
i have a general question:
how can you make nude loli renders?
do you work with daz3d and you go on with renderotica or does it work differently with loli characters?
Same as you make any thing else in daz3d use sliders from other people to adjust their size, build etc, then use the already there asset packs for gentials...

originalspam

Jun 20, 2019
Pretty decent start! Characters all look good, loving the premise so far, although the plot seems similar to Ecchi Sensei, but that's okay. There's plenty of room to take this in any direction you want. And I do hope that the dev takes the story in the direction they want and not what other people want. The only real complaint is the english was somewhat jarring, but that's okay too. I'm sure there's plenty of people willing to help, and if not, let me know, I'll do what I can.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Decided to give this a try. However, why do you have the Dominance trait tied into the RP? They should be separate. Every time we get a Dominance point, you subtract it from the RP total. Love points also tie into the RP. So, say we have 1 RP, then we get +1 Dominance, RP goes down to 0. Then if we get a Love point, it then adds a point to RP. Dominance isn't a negative trait. I had this same discussion with another dev.

Reactions: jaredh72

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Decided to give this a try. However, why do you have the Dominance trait tied into the RP? They should be separate. Every time we get a Dominance point, you subtract it from the RP total. Love points also tie into the RP. So, say we have 1 RP, then we get +1 Dominance, RP goes down to 0. Then if we get a Love point, it then adds a point to RP. Dominance isn't a negative trait. I had this same discussion with another dev.
I think it's more one or the other. Dev side wise, if there are only two paths, it's easier that way. Take a single value, and make it go negative or positive.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Made a quick walkthrough mod. Here are download links while waiting for thread approval.
MEGA - GDrive
Just wondering, in this scene with the headmaster, what is the reason to pick this option instead of the other which would give +1 dominance?

btw just screenshot taken with lightshot^

maybe I don't understand the points system.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
i have a general question:
how can you make nude loli renders?
do you work with daz3d and you go on with renderotica or does it work differently with loli characters?
Also curious, but mostly asking for a friend.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Just wondering, in this scene with the headmaster, what is the reason to pick this option instead of the other which would give +1 dominance?

btw just screenshot taken with lightshot^

maybe I don't understand the points system.
As I said it was a quick walkthrough. To me it seemed like the better choice. I'll definitely make a more in-depth mod along with scene replay once the game is no longer just a prologue.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes