3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Oh yeah if it's just the skippable bullshit where it still happens you just don't see it, I won't play either. I don't mind playing games like the spellbook for example where you have two paths one love and one ntr. That for me is fine.
Agreed. AFV ( A Family Venture, by WillTylor ) is another with a love path and ntr path. NTR is completely optional. It's a dealbreaker for me too if it's forced.

D

Deleted member 3116788

Could be good. Depending on how long we have to wait for updates.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Agreed. AFV ( A Family Venture, by WillTylor ) is another with a love path and ntr path. NTR is completely optional. It's a dealbreaker for me too if it's forced.
Yeah I play that game too, power vacuum is another game that I play with NTR but in that case the NTR is not even canon. If you get a ntr scene it's game over and if you don't want to worry about making a bad choice you can turn it off completely.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I play that game too, power vacuum is another game that I play with NTR but in that case the NTR is not even canon. If you get a ntr scene it's game over and if you don't want to worry about making a bad choice you can turn it off completely.
I won't play it. I don't even want to see grampa zombie. Fucker gives me the creeps.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
True he is not very pleasant to look at. But with the ntr off you don't really see him that much.
Once was too much. Last time I played, I gave him the shits. I just can't even look at him. That was with NTR turned off. But, the shitty thing about it, was the fact when it was released, you couldn't turn it off and the dev didn't tag it.

Reactions: RedZone30

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I have a theory on how NTR could be implemented in the game which I judged based of what was shown in the prologue. We've noticed one the daughter's wearing rather slutty clothes - granted it could have been even more slutty - and then she and her older rebellious sister head out to - school was it? Either way a possible outcome for a NTR developer in general (not necessarily betisis) would go for the 'whoring' out the girl for cash or something. The older sister is the manager or whatever and she find clients for her younger sister to please for cash.

I'd like to point out that there are multiple other ways this scene could progress in the future and it doesn't have to be NTR. All I'm trying to say is, given the fact there's allegedly traces of NTR in the code (I have seen no proof of this), the therapist asking the MC if he's fine with his wife cheating on him and his daughter literally wearing slutty clothes (to an extent slutty at least) and heading off somewhere outside indicate a strong possibility of an NTR route.

I personally believe that this is still just a route and will be optional. It seems the dev will listen to our feedback and give us what we all love from this game, and therefore make the NTR optional. Even at the current state, the MC gets a choice to tell his therapist his wife cheating is unacceptable. Moreover, MC investigating into his daughter's secret can also put a stop to a potential NTR path. I'd say we all stop worrying about NTR until we hear from the dev and maybe hype up this game some more.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Once was too much. Last time I played, I gave him the shits. I just can't even look at him. That was with NTR turned off. But, the shitty thing about it, was the fact when it was released, you couldn't turn it off and the dev didn't tag it.
I made the thread with the NTR tag.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
All I'm trying to say is, given the fact there's allegedly traces of NTR in the code (I have seen no proof of this), the therapist asking the MC if he's fine with his wife cheating on him and his daughter literally wearing slutty clothes (to an extent slutty at least) and heading off somewhere outside indicate a strong possibility of an NTR route.
I've been looking at the code, and I'm not seeing any NTR indications, other than the therapist's discussion.
Then again, there's very little content in there yet, so the variables/flags in there, have no meaning yet... They could potentially, lead to something later down the line, but as it stands, I can't see anything in the code for NTR or sharing.

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
There's a hell of a lot of potential here. Kinks are right up my alley, cg is solid, story is well-worn but a classic set-up regardless. This V 0.1 really did things to my undercarriage. Looking forward to feeling it in my spoiler in V 0.2

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes