3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hey guys sorry for late response.
I dont know where it came from but THERE WILL BE NO NTR so dont worry
I'm gonna read every comment again and answer it, but have to finish my scene first
Don't worry the reason why most of us thought that way was the therapist discussion with the MC in the beginning.
Other than that it's pretty awesome these loli girls are so damn adorable especially Claire.

Reactions: Alleyway and V&M

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
At first, sorry for my (school) english :p

I like your work and your mind. The story is good written and i think, the mc need big balls for all the girl´s XD

My question is: Do you plan person like chloe from indecent desires or nea from apartment 69? A rich bitch (just a mind) like chloe need a strong hand because her real daddy is to importent to look over his "daughter". Or a sad story to become a real dream for nea. Not special the big love, but something to wake up the personality in the girl to become strong.

Hope it was not to bad to understand and good luck with your game ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game has no NTR, it't not mentioned anywhere.

Character mentions wife cheating in a therapy session which can be shut down instantly and wasn't an out of nowhere question .... F95 forums "It has NTR"......

Even funnier when you read someone say it has traces of NTR then says they have no proof of it then the dev says it has no NTR.

Even though the dev has said it doesn't, i'm willing to bet some people still bring it up.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Even funnier when you read someone say it has traces of NTR then says they have no proof of it then the dev says it has no NTR.

Even though the dev has said it doesn't, i'm willing to bet some people still bring it up.
I'm just a tad bit confused if you were talking about me, so thought I'd clarify for my own sake lol. I wanted to summarize the possible reasons for NTR, not blatantly state there is NTR in the game. I'm personally very glad the dev confirmed no plans for NTR and I don't see myself ever talking about that god forsaken tag.

Hopefully no harm done, if anything talking about NTR so much might have just officially confirmed it will never be added to the game.

But what a game to start the new years, 2021 already looking better.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Game has no NTR, it't not mentioned anywhere.

Character mentions wife cheating in a therapy session which can be shut down instantly and wasn't an out of nowhere question .... F95 forums "It has NTR"......

They have to be understood, this is all as traumatic as the Vietnam War, and I'm nice. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: nuclearbomb

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hmm, any plans for having an option for impregnation for the incest characters in the future?
Yes ofc there will be.
The word usage felt a bit strange. Never heard of a pre-teen referring to their 'undercarriage' before, lol. Apparently they're part car.
I'll look at the text again and try to make it better, and in near future I'm thinking about using proofreader.

Get this dev LewdPatcher and SubscribeStar accounts before multiple parties try to nuke this game from orbit!
We are still waiting subscribeStar approval
I have one question: Harem?
Yes obviously :)
Will it be a corruption game along the lines of The Headmaster or will you have a choice what kind of corruption will take place? (bdsm/romance)
There will be most likely 2 paths for each main character. But these 2 paths will be different on some characters. There will not only be Love and Domination paths.

u got me, realy nice scene with spying daughter i will support tomorrow.

btw are u planing monthly updates?
Yes i want to update monthly, there will be different scenes based on choices, and I want to give both paths at the same update. So I think my updates will be long. It's very likely you'll see the first update in the end of this month.
Wow, amaizing so far, good luck with it!
Also am i wrong, or the Principal introduces herself as Gabby Charlotte but her name is appeared to be Stella?
Yes this my mistake i forgot this it will be fixed, her name is Gabby btw, sorry for that
This could be promising :)

@Betisis , I have two suggestion though, could you keep your point and variable use consistent? I've check the scripts to see how the love/dom points worked, and I've found it to be inconsistent in how it is used, which might make things difficult for modders down the line :)

ex:
$d1RP= d1RP-1
$d1RP +=1
$d3RP +=1
$d3RP -=1
$smRP -=1

And maybe use another kind of names, so they're easier to search for (for walkthrough modders in the future), as it stands, finding all the points given, is rather difficult. I'd suggest, for example:

$d1points -=1
$d1points +=1
$d3points +=1
$d3points -=1
$smpoints -=1

This way, modders will only need to look for "points" to find the entire lists of point gains/losses, which'll make their job a whole lot easier :)

Just suggesting of course :)
I'm thinking about changing the point system, I'll make variable names as you said so it would be easier for modders :)
I have another question: spanking?
Yes there will be spanking scenes in future

developer's notes says incest patch applied, but it still has a variable that says landlady/friend/s/roomates/sir. and it goes inconsistent throughout the story
I think one of my download links was wrong sorry for that, i already removed that link
Thank you for report
im not sure on this, i can already see we gonna turn into a douchebag MC and most if not all the girls will start sleeping with each other and then it will just turn into a fuck em all with little choices, im not sure where that dating sim tags gonna come into it because it dont feel like a choice a LI more fuck anything that moves
I trust my story and this game is not gonna be meet and fuck kinda game, thank you for comment

Last edited:

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Don't worry the reason why most of us thought that way was the therapist discussion with the MC in the beginning.
Other than that it's pretty awesome these loli girls are so damn adorable especially Claire.
Actually, I wanted to show people in therapist scene that there will be no ntr in the game. Because mc says no to ntr in every choice. Lastly Claire sends her greetings to all of you :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Love the start of this game ;; godd job dev..

hop it become hot as hell sooner, a mix of constant teasing and torrid hot sex scene
that miss a lot for this kind of game with a high class renders lvl
hope there also will be an interesting path without ntr road

wit and see the next upate

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
This could be promising :)

@Betisis , I have two suggestion though, could you keep your point and variable use consistent? I've check the scripts to see how the love/dom points worked, and I've found it to be inconsistent in how it is used, which might make things difficult for modders down the line :)

ex:
$d1RP= d1RP-1
$d1RP +=1
$d3RP +=1
$d3RP -=1
$smRP -=1

And maybe use another kind of names, so they're easier to search for (for walkthrough modders in the future), as it stands, finding all the points given, is rather difficult. I'd suggest, for example:

$d1points -=1
$d1points +=1
$d3points +=1
$d3points -=1
$smpoints -=1

This way, modders will only need to look for "points" to find the entire lists of point gains/losses, which'll make their job a whole lot easier :)

Just suggesting of course :)
Considering I've already made a mod, and intend to continue and expand on it (especially now that Betisis confirmed there will be no NTR, and that it will be harem) I have to say on one point that I agree it would be easier to find, but in all honesty the way it is now wasn't all that hard to figure out.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have a theory on how NTR could be implemented in the game which I judged based of what was shown in the prologue. We've noticed one the daughter's wearing rather slutty clothes - granted it could have been even more slutty - and then she and her older rebellious sister head out to - school was it? Either way a possible outcome for a NTR developer in general (not necessarily betisis) would go for the 'whoring' out the girl for cash or something. The older sister is the manager or whatever and she find clients for her younger sister to please for cash.
I would very much enjoy this story! But if it were to be included I'd hope we also get to enjoy the daughter as well as watch her whored out. That is: sharing, not NTR.

I know the dev has said there will be no NTR and people mistake sharing for NTR so I don't expect I'll get to see this. But that's okay. The way the game is going I am sure I'll enjoy it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Betisis

I would put in the OP in bright flashing neon colors that there will be no NTR in the game and that should curb most of the NTR talk except for the ones that have reading comprehension problems or are too lazy to ready.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would very much enjoy this story! But if it were to be included I'd hope we also get to enjoy the daughter as well as watch her whored out. That is: sharing, not NTR.

I know the dev has said there will be no NTR and people mistake sharing for NTR so I don't expect I'll get to see this. But that's okay. The way the game is going I am sure I'll enjoy it.
Sharing is NTR. My opinion. I don't share. I'm a greedy fuck. lol

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Very good start in my opinion. Loved being able to dominate the wife straight away. And seems clear Emma is dominating Nora. Even blatantly showing it in front of the MC. For those who want a love path with these girls I'm sure it will also be fun, and probably I'll play both.

The story seems a little rough in how readily he goes from having had a crisis of conscience over a girl being in love with him at a previous school to being offered a job where he will be using "unconventional" means to discipline students at his new school but I'm happy to roll with it.

The patch wasn't already applied and it took some time to work out what names went where (but dev has said this will be worked on so that's all good :).) Setting isPatched to True broke the game when you talk to the therapist about your wife, but setting appropriate names as I played worked. It's an early version, bugs are expected and easily forgiven.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Sharing is NTR. My opinion. I don't share. I'm a greedy fuck. lol
You can be against sharing (and choose not to do it if a game offers the option. Just as I will choose to avoid pregnancy.) Your choice and I won't argue. By definition, NTR it is not.

The dev has said you're going to get what you want. So be happy :)

Reactions: Cartageno
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes