3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like the therapist and her code of morality. Or is it code of morale? :unsure:
Anyhow, can we have her pretty please? ;)

Oh and the way the end of the prologue is announced. Epic.
It's such a minor detail but it really differs from the usual way
and thus it's really great and I like it.

The character models so far all look really great.
The render quality is really great too.

The english is okay-ish. It's definately not off putting.

Someone asked about a harem path. I wonder if I played a different VN than them.
This VN has all the markings of a harem game/VN. And that's great.

Looking forward to future updates.

Keep up the great work Betisis, ignore chickenshits and most important
have fun creating the VN you want do create.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im not sure on this, i can already see we gonna turn into a douchebag MC and most if not all the girls will start sleeping with each other and then it will just turn into a fuck em all with little choices, im not sure where that dating sim tags gonna come into it because it dont feel like a choice a LI more fuck anything that moves

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It's already on it, just not approved yet -
Getting approved for SubscribeStar is a ridiculous process that doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason - I have been working on mine for over a month (not an exaggeration), and I am making no headway. I have checked, rechecked, emailed, used social media, Discord, every damn thing they have required and still...nothing.

I know of at least two creators that have had issues getting their SubscribeStar pages "approved" - my guess is they are still a fly-by-night operation out of Wyoming that doesn't completely understand that in order for them to make money, the creators have to make money - in order for that to happen, they need to APPROVE THE CREATOR SITES!!

Okay, rant over, I hope this one moves forward and SubscribeStar stops delaying the approvals. Westy (Proud Father creator), went through a pretty convoluted process before they approved his site and now he has quit his regular job and is making bank.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Getting approved for SubscribeStar is a ridiculous process that doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason - I have been working on mine for over a month (not an exaggeration), and I am making no headway. I have checked, rechecked, emailed, used social media, Discord, every damn thing they have required and still...nothing.
I believe there are a couple reasons behind it.
1. You need to provide plausible indications that the project you want to monetize is indeed yours, and you are not piggy-bagging on someone else.
2. You actually have a project to monetize, because scams of various sorts are present on both platforms.
And I'm not talking about "scams" as it's usually referred to here, but rather the kind of "creator has no posts whatsoever and has 2 patrons for 5k/each" which is close to money laundering. Those surely did exist on Patreon at some point.

That said, I understand it's needlessly convoluted but I'd take it any given day over having no chance whatsoever to be approved (see Patreon).

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Those single donors for $5k/each --- under US laws, specifically the Patriot Act, that actually *would* be money laundering unless they can prove the donations are legit. (The cutoff is exactly 5k, as it happens: 4,999 is fine but really sus, 5k gets it investigated at the bank level and/or by law enforcement before it can be posted to the account.) Used to work for a bank, had to know that crap lol...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I believe there are a couple reasons behind it.
1. You need to provide plausible indications that the project you want to monetize is indeed yours, and you are not piggy-bagging on someone else.
2. You actually have a project to monetize, because scams of various sorts are present on both platforms.
And I'm not talking about "scams" as it's usually referred to here, but rather the kind of "creator has no posts whatsoever and has 2 patrons for 5k/each" which is close to money laundering. Those surely did exist on Patreon at some point.

That said, I understand it's needlessly convoluted but I'd take it any given day over having no chance whatsoever to be approved (see Patreon).
I agree and I understand, that's why I am confused - I have posts and a project and a linked social media account (Twitter) and a linked Discord server, ad nauseam - at what point do they decide someone is not a money launderer or scammer? Just a bit frustrating is all...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From the previews the game looks good, but I agree it will probably get nuked on patreon. I don't understand why new devs keep going to patreon. Subscribestar is way better for this type of games. You don't have to worry about censoring yourself.

Edit: I know this is the first release but will this be a harem game? It would be cool if the dev mentioned what fetishes he plans on adding in the future. You know so people don't have unpleasant surprises.
Because it is the most used and has the best chance of exposure to potential paying players. However, as Patreon becomes more tyrannical, they will lose their creators and their customers. They had me on four different devs and a modder once, now they only have me on one modder and him being Patreon exclusive is the only reason I stay. Once his mod is done, I'm out.

Reactions: RedZone30
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes