EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1134142_bandoburningsanti.jpg

Overview:
Paula Asunta, a young woman who comes to an island paradise in order to offer herself a more comfortable life, but the dream can quickly turn into a nightmare.
Car races and confrontations with the local gangs, does Paula have a plant?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: Senillosa -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1134118_Crew_Abby_02.jpg 1134119_Crew_Domino_03.jpg 1134120_Crew_Minha.jpg 1134121_Crew_Pamela_01.jpg 1134122_Crew_paulapupa.jpg 1134123_Crew_sofia2.jpg 1134124_Crew_Stef_02.jpg 1134125_Crew_Suong_02.jpg 1134126_Crew_wan_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Paula Asunta, a young woman who came to an island paradise to live out her dreams.
Paula will buy a garage and participate in underground races, create a crew and she and her friends will see their dreams turn into a nightmare.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Nice start. I like the art, but the writing needs improvement. But it has it's own charme. I will keep an eye on this.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So it is Female portagonist as well! I guess missed Female Protagonist tag.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well it look like Need For Speed who gonna race for fun and gain some good and bed repution, i feel kind Most Wanted.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well that was Fast and Furious.
No i bet you are see only move fast and furise look on google you can finde need for speed and others games on this theme. And tell me If i'm wrong.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
No i bet you are see only move fast and furise look on google you can finde need for speed and others games on this theme. And tell me If i'm wrong.
Well considering Fast and Furious came out in 2001 and Need for Speed Underground came out in 2003, you can easily tell who came up with the idea first.;) Need for Speed Most Wanted did not appear until 2005.(y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I bet there no choise. I wai for some more update. I feel it ther no choise into it.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
it's neither need for speed nor fast and furious. i liked to play need for speed and i liked to watch fast and furious, it's likely that they inspired me.

As far as car games are concerned, I prefer stock car, the steam game I played the most is wreckfest.

The story is neither need for speed nor fast and furious.
It's a story I wrote myself from my own inspiration, it's much more violent than need for speed and I hope a lot, less predictable and cliché than fast and furious.

there won't be any important choices but there will be choices offered in the evening, for your activities.
I won't make any spoiler but finally the car races are secondary in the game, if you want to do some there will be, but very few.

Multiple protagonist is one of the only tag that is good, because you will be able to play all nine members of the crew.
All female.
The tags are not to be considered for the moment, because there is nothing in the game to define which tags will be chosen.
The sex scenes will not be every 5 minutes and I have not planned any of them in the scenario.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The tags are not to be considered for the moment, because there is nothing in the game to define which tags will be chosen.
The sex scenes will not be every 5 minutes and I have not planned any of them in the scenario.
Tags above the original post *must* be in the the *current* version of the game!

(Tags of future content can be noted in the "Genre:" spoiler in the OP.)

e-d (y)

Reactions: Yotix

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Meh, I remember when I was going to support your Santirosa game, then you Abandoned, then you put the Diabla Doa game on hold. I will pass on this one. I just do not trust that you will see it through.
It is because of this kind of behavior that my other games are on hold or abandoned.
I'm not just talking about you, but about all the hate I get whenever I try to do something.

The only intelligent thing to do is to ignore you because this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.