Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
100% a kinetic novel. Choices mean nothing. All choices presented just show a scene or advance you in the game. The "choices" are basically watch the scene or coninue the story.

I am not saying it is a terrible thing,the story is not bad,but it certainly is not a "game" you play...you are just along for the ride in the KINETIC novel.
I think the Dev is actually doing a proxy version of a prologue from all the other Santirosa games. Eventually it maybe go back to where he left off and he'll start with new choices. However thats just a guess.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Burning Santirosa [Final] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.4 GB/ 716 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How is this in Dev over a year and have no reviews?
C'mon people, someone take one for the team! ;)
Honestly though, those shots on the OP do not look remotely appealing. :cry:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How does corruption work within the story. The story sounds interesting, mind you the fact Paula is not Bi kind of limits the fooling around,I think.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
How does corruption work within the story. The story sounds interesting, mind you the fact Paula is not Bi kind of limits the fooling around,I think.

Paula is the main protagonist of the story but you also see business with the other girls.
There is a lot of sex with all the girls.
Hetero and lesbian sex.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Looks like Senillosa has some very pointed political views (that are jarringly opposite to reality). Never a good addition to these kinds of stories.
And I suppose it's you, the little blanquito, who's going to tell me what the reality of my country is??? ...

Europeans and Americans have waged war on my country three times, three times you've lost, your indoctrination doesn't work here.

pa ' el pueblo, pa libe, guna yala, hasta la muerte!

La unica realidad.

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
And I suppose it's you, the little blanquito, who's going to tell me what the reality of my country is??? ...

Europeans and Americans have waged war on my country three times, three times you've lost, your indoctrination doesn't work here.

pa ' el pueblo, pa libe, guna yala, hasta la muerte!

La unica realidad.
!El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!(c)