Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok i understand you and and my sincere apologies for my atrocious English. Sorry is not my native language i try to learn but .... sorry about that. Sorry for my incompetence in making myself understood in a language foreign to me. Ah and im not say the tag's alone should decide whether a game is good or not just the tag's only dont make to like a game or not . is just info about what content encounter in the game or not. So i think is just my atrocious english what make you to dont understand what I said and what I didn't. Sorry again.
No problem. Your English will get better the more you use it. My native language is also not English.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
It is because of this kind of behavior that my other games are on hold or abandoned.
I'm not just talking about you, but about all the hate I get whenever I try to do something.

The only intelligent thing to do is to ignore you because this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.
The internet is full of toxicity, the mods here do moderate out the worst of it but the comment you are replying to is not even that toxic just an observation from someone who was willing to support your previous project.

My first reaction as well when I saw this game pop-up. I was like "wait what happened to the other 3?" I am not sure even if it is now 2 or 3 different projects you have started and abandoned.

Bear in mind when you make content free without any supporters on Patreon you can do what you want, but once you start accepting donations they in essence become paying customers and you at that stage become a self-employed game developer.

It is a bad look to announce new projects, update them only a bit and then cancel them for a new project which again has no content. I am sure you will keep supporters as your art style is great and I love it as well. I think you do great 3D work.

But at one stage or another if you want to grow your Patreon and gain trust within a community that has been burned more than often enough by devs who start a project, get money and then vanish without ever finishing said project, if you want to build a support base within a community that is automatically distrusting due to being burned. You are going to have to work for it namely by continued development on one project.

Now you have to obviously do what is best for you, but I would say to expect this kind of reaction (and ignore it perhaps) when you keep starting and cancelling your projects.

People here will become a lot more supportive, positive and open with their wallets if you manage to stick with a project and see it through. Don't take my word for it just look at what the most supported adult games are on Patreon and Subscribestar (and Steam). All devs who have stuck with one project and seen it through to the end or still developing the same game today but it has become massive in size so people like that it still gets new content rather than a new project.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I agree that continued, consistent updates on a single game over 6 months or however long it takes to complete is how you will get good will back.
About 90% of adult games get 10-30 minutes of content and then die forever. So people tend to be far more selective in what they support and harsher in their critiques as they have been jaded by years of disappointment. Which means they are harder to please sometimes and also don't forget previous wrongs easily.
Though I will admit that you having the track record you have, it's understandable that people are pressing "X" to doubt your commitment. Maybe it would be a good idea for you personally and mentally to just focus on your game and possibly lurk here, without posting, for the next few months, so you can see any bug reports. That way the community can start to trust that you're working on the game to completion and you won't get personally barraged with "hate".

Just my thoughts though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This needs a kinetic tag. Even with the one chance to make choices, it's still pretty much kinetic. Not everyone likes kinetic novels. The tag just saves people from wasting data and coming here to whine more. And this isn't me complaining. Just making a helpful suggestion.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Go read the messages I posted on Diaba Doa, I explain my situation very well and this situation shows very clearly that you are wrong.

I won't promise that I will finish this game because from the reaction of people here, still 100% hate, I am already dead.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you, the only reason I'm still on this shitty site is because I don't know anyone else.
Your post on Diablo Doa confirms you intend this to be a Kinetic Novel. It is important you include the tag for all of the reasons FookU2 provided.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Burning Santirosa [v0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.76 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 311 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 277 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Just a quick note:
The link for the compressed version in the OP is incorrect, it links to another game.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Sport cars ? check !
super slutty girls ? check
lesbians ? check
lame writing ? check

dude i like lesbian as much as the other guy but this is ridiculus, its like you are in a fantasy world of a 12 y boy. just no...
too much lesbians . there is no other thing almost

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
It is because of this kind of behavior that my other games are on hold or abandoned.
I'm not just talking about you, but about all the hate I get whenever I try to do something.

The only intelligent thing to do is to ignore you because this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.
All of your games have been awesome. Please dont allow negative criticism to overshadow the positive. Big fan of the Sanitrosa games.

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
The thing I like is you put some truth in the situation in Latin America. People always get literally fucked by corruption. I know you want to do a need for speed with an actual story, but you are just one dude so can you do if you lose a race you get fucked or something, this bitch can't always win lol.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

BurningSantirosa-0.10-pc .zip

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Sailor Man

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok, somehow my brain made me read the title as Burning Sensation, thought some game would finally make the MC afraid of STDs.

• Haha
Reactions: Oh my

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Burning Santirosa [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 325 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 290 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I just start playing it, after 15 minutes of game time still not a single choice in the story. Not even a possibility to change the name of the MC. Why is this game not flagged as kinetic novel if there is no choices allowed? The graphic is average, typical japanese style. This alone is not bad, but the lack of choices makes the story boring.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
100% a kinetic novel. Choices mean nothing. All choices presented just show a scene or advance you in the game. The "choices" are basically watch the scene or coninue the story.

I am not saying it is a terrible thing,the story is not bad,but it certainly is not a "game" you play...you are just along for the ride in the KINETIC novel.