DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
It is because of this kind of behavior that my other games are on hold or abandoned.
I'm not just talking about you, but about all the hate I get whenever I try to do something.
Hmmmm... Shifting the blame onto others for your lack of work ethic or capabilities?
The only intelligent thing to do is to ignore you because this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.
Then why are you here?
What a great way to turn away potential supporters and garner more hate.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is because of this kind of behavior that my other games are on hold or abandoned.
I'm not just talking about you, but about all the hate I get whenever I try to do something.

The only intelligent thing to do is to ignore you because this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.
I dare you to prove me wrong! Finish the game! You do it right, and respect will be earned. I know you do not know me,but I am open minded, if you want to see my past and present support list, HMU! I am not ashamed.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I dare you to prove me wrong! Finish the game! You do it right, and respect will be earned. I know you do not know me,but I am open minded, if you want to see my past and present support list, HMU! I am not ashamed.
Go read the messages I posted on Diaba Doa, I explain my situation very well and this situation shows very clearly that you are wrong.

I won't promise that I will finish this game because from the reaction of people here, still 100% hate, I am already dead.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you, the only reason I'm still on this shitty site is because I don't know anyone else.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Go read the messages I posted on Diaba Doa, I explain my situation very well and this situation shows very clearly that you are wrong.

I won't promise that I will finish this game because from the reaction of people here, still 100% hate, I am already dead.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you, the only reason I'm still on this shitty site is because I don't know anyone else.
You are acting like an entitled brat.
We get it you hate people that don't accept your every decision, you have a poor trackreckord, you have to prove yourself.
Not the other way around, if you can't accept getting slack for what you don't finish you have no place on the internet.
Prove yourself by not abandoning projects that's the only way you stop getting "100% hate" stop being a drama queen.
Not everything is just hate, it's called criticism and opinions, if you take everything as hate you wont grow as a person. This isn't social media where you can call everyone who disagrees with you a hater like some Twitter Karen
2 games abandoned and 1 on hold. The ball is in your court. I hope you do well. I quite like your games but I wont play until I see a few more updates.
oh and you will see when I finish this game is not a good explanation. But sure, prove it by doing that then.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was about to say that the game sounds good based on the tags, but then I saw the discussion above, I am not sure what to think...the game could be good tho.

Reactions: afterlights

M'95

May 17, 2019
I don't know you and I dont know your VN or your history.

I do know one thing : if you are trying to generate more interest and maybe get some more patreons or backers, than this is probably not the way.

on this site, the respected user tag is reserved for the worst of humanity.
this site and this community don't deserve 5 minutes of my time to answer their questions.
I dont really know or care if you are a self-entitled asshole or a misunderstood genius, I'll try this and if it's good I have some fun and if it's bad I'll move on to one of many others available on F95.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I was about to say that the game sounds good based on the tags, but then I saw the discussion above, I am not sure what to think...the game could be good tho.
I think the real god way to find if a game is god or not is to play it, not to make decision on the tag's ( yes tag's is yousefull to find if have fetish you like or not) or some ppl discusion, your old enough on this forum to know how some ppl like to throw the bul**it to each other and make on very amused discusion here about how wonderfull are and how bad are the creator because dont make things as they like it. But your have your own way . is your choice.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think the real god way to find if a game is god or not is to play it, not to make decision on the tag's ( yes tag's is yousefull to find if have fetish you like or not) or some ppl discusion, your old enough on this forum to know how some ppl like to throw the bul**it to each other and make on very amused discusion here about how wonderfull are and how bad are the creator because dont make things as they like it. But your have your own way . is your choice.
Some tags are a make or brake thing for me, we are talking adult games here, not just games in general.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

You keep trying, which is a sign of determination and motivation. You clearly want to make games, so good on you to keep following your dream. Remember that most entrepreneurs fail multiple times before they succeed. Each failure teaches you something and makes you better.

Unfortunately, people in general are much more vocal about their complaints than they are praise. So for every person here that is complaining, there's probably at least as many who like your game, but aren't saying anything.

Ignore the hate and just do what you want to do.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I assume the description in it, although would be full on in if not as solving problems by having a plant would be something I would like to see.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
am wondering if there is going to be femdom or not am a sub my self and i saw female domination tag hopefully that means there will be femdom :D anyways hope you hae a good day :) sorry for bothering you :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Burning Santirosa [v0.2] [Senillosa] crunched

Original Size PC (Win/Linux): 758 MB
Original Size Mac: 723 MB

Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux): 167 MB
BurningSantirosa-0.2-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 133 MB
BurningSantirosa-0.2-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) -

Last edited:

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Car races and confrontations with the local gangs, does Paula have a plant?
What plant :WaitWhat:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
and what i say about tag's? or you realy dont read all what i write?
You said that one should simply play the game to find out if its good or not and "not to make decision on the tag's". You also said that you acknowledge the tags are important to identify the fetishes you like, but - as far as I managed to understand because your English is atrocious - you don't think tags alone should decide whether a game is good or not.

My response is: I understand what you say, and I disagree.

I filter games by what tags they have, that's the most important part for me. I don't care if the game has wonderful graphics, has cool mechanics and a cool story, if for example its an incest game, because that would ruin it for me. In the case of adult games, the 1st thing I consider is the adult content. If I just want a good game, then adult games are not my go to genre.

Jun 1, 2017
You said that one should simply play the game to find out if its good or not and "not to make decision on the tag's". You also said that you acknowledge the tags are important to identify the fetishes you like, but - as far as I managed to understand because your English is atrocious - you don't think tags alone should decide whether a game is good or not.

My response is: I understand what you say, and I disagree.

I filter games by what tags they have, that's the most important part for me. I don't care if the game has wonderful graphics, has cool mechanics and a cool story, if for example its an incest game, because that would ruin it for me. In the case of adult games, the 1st thing I consider is the adult content. If I just want a good game, then adult games are not my go to genre.
Ok i understand you and and my sincere apologies for my atrocious English. Sorry is not my native language i try to learn but .... sorry about that. Sorry for my incompetence in making myself understood in a language foreign to me. Ah and im not say the tag's alone should decide whether a game is good or not just the tag's only dont make to like a game or not . is just info about what content encounter in the game or not. So i think is just my atrocious english what make you to dont understand what I said and what I didn't. Sorry again.