VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
morgan freeman is a janitor when bruce jim carrei allmighty meets him, remember?
the hulk”s dad was also a janitor ... becoming the supervillain in the hulk eric bana movie
So the only job for a former CEO in this whole damn city is janitor? I know I shouldn't expect realism in these games but still...at least try.
extraordinary people or straight geniuses like good will hunting might just like the janitor gig.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
Jun 25, 2017
So the only job for a former CEO in this whole damn city is janitor? I know I shouldn't expect realism in these games but still...at least try.
Yeah, I tried to make it clear that he had taken that job to get back into his company and take it back from the inside, but based on the response that hasn't gone over as well as I would've liked, so I'll be making some minor changes to the intro scene so that it doesn't quite break the suspension of disbelief people seem to have with this. Ultimately the story is everything that happens after that moment so it won't be too major.

After playing the game I get nothing but those vibes with the wife of the mc and the whole Julian thing about fucking all the girls that betrayed the mc...and those girls are the Li's...
Don't really know how you are going to turn that up but so far all the text suggests it and not in a good way. :unsure:
Now in this last update that girl was giving a bj to his new bf... if all the Li's are fucking around with others dunno why you said this game is not going to have such fetish when most of the content suggests otherwise.
I'm not a fan of the Li's fucking other guys and if that is going to be a thing like it seems in this game I will rather like to know and put it on ignore.
None of the LI's are fucking anyone else, nor will they. As for Nikki, well she's not an LI. She's a side character who will help drive the plot. There may be opportunity to steal her away though.

Got a bug where I chose to be respectful with Addy yet it still shows that I chose to flirt with her at the end.
Thanks for letting me know! I know exactly what I did! I'll get that patched up right away!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
morgan freeman is a janitor when bruce jim carrei allmighty meets him, remember?
the hulk”s dad was also a janitor ... becoming the supervillain in the hulk eric bana movie

extraordinary people or straight geniuses like good will hunting might just like the janitor gig.
tumblr_mmx4mygkod1s8l018o6_500.gif We all got it wrong, it's just his name. :KEK:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I just finished watching Billions before downloading this so the whole betrayal corporate takeover theme was really awesome IMO.

The free-roam sequences felt a little unnecessary since there wasn't anything to do but maybe the author was just practicing.

Can't exactly blame the wife for leaving either given MC's lust for revenge fucking up their whole life. Which makes me wonder whether this will be straight up MC cucking and fucking his way back to the top or more "dig two graves" type of deal. Definitely one to watch.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Is implied that he is fucking most of the girls at the office. Is also implied that something was gooing on with him and Cassandra ( that is also one of the Li's). There was a condom in the office bathroom too and one of the Li's is holding it like she is in love....
there is many scenes about this game (including text) that should not be in a game that is not going for such fetish.
Well see how next chapter is but it already seem by the whole text that Julian is fucking everyone by how the mc talks about him.

(the only way for the dev to get rid of such vibes at this point is turning Julian / Ryker gay or that Julian was extorting money out of all the girls instead of harassing them sexualy (at least those that are Li's)

If she is going to be a Li and this game is not going to have any of that fetish why show that to us even if is in text? that will still make people run away from that LI since I and other players like me are not into second plates.

Not in render but he did it with text and in this last update is even more clear.
For me that still counts, because is only text doesn't matter.

Stop expecting people to read. There's pretty pictures to look at after all. Lol But yea,you're right on the weird vibes from some of the LI's. It's just some people are morons who can't pick up subtext.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
it seems morality points was one of the things making me miss out on one of the girls. too little points and you automatically lose the redhead but you gain the blonde...dont like that choice being made for me just cause i have low points. and you need low morality to dom the eyebrow chick.
I noticed that as well. I think all it does is stop a player from being able to indulging a kink or LI because according to the game you "made the wrong choices" to be able to see the content. It isn't locked or unlocked by your immediate actions it,s based off of some hidden value and treated as some sort of reward and not a choice.

Reactions: Look-see

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
None of the LI's are fucking anyone else, nor will they. As for Nikki, well she's not an LI. She's a side character who will help drive the plot. There may be opportunity to steal her away though.
Maybe you should edit that text where the mc says hes always inviting girls to his office then because most of those girls in the office are the Li's in the game since we don't see anyone else, and the thing about Cassandra will need to be clear at some point too.

Will take your word for it then (y)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I like the game but if he owns even a fraction of the stock in the company that owns most of the real estate in the city hes a billionaire.

Unless he has an INCREDIBLY stupid contract that no lawyer would ever let him sign, he can't be bought out of his shares or worse, void them just by being replaced on the board. Sorry, stuff like this really bothers me. Its like when Bane 'steals' Bruce Wayne's fortune by setting some blatantly false trades after taking over the stock market at gunpoint. The market would simply reverse the trades the next day.

Also its not even consistent. First the buyout can only support them for a year, then its enough to buy a building, then its enough to living in Hawaii (super high cost of living).

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Maybe you should edit that text where the mc says hes always inviting girls to his office then because most of those girls in the office are the Li's in the game since we don't see anyone else, and the thing about Cassandra will need to be clear at some point too.

Will take your word for it then (y)
I feel like there's a point, where it becomes silly to demand that a dev changes their vision of the game in order to cater to the most fragile players.
If the tiniest bit of believability, conflict and drama in an erotic visiual novel is already enough reason to complain, because it made you feel things you didn't expect, then maybe it's time to look inward. Because if everybody would complain about something like this, we'll end up with only the same drivel of bland harem games.

The ntr tag becomes totally meaningless, if we use it for every game, where other male characters are allowed to have sex lives.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
prologue makes no sense at all i mean if the board decided to change the ceo he would still have tons of stocks and still remain very very rich if a company owns half of a city!!
So here is the problem. We know that all the board members are employees of the MC. That is an indication that it is a company fully owned by the MC. If it were a publicly traded company it would require that the board members be an outside party (typically CEOs of other non competing companies) otherwise it is a conflict of interests and the government intervenes to secure the investment of shareholders. Typically the CEO is the only employee that has a sit in the board having a voice but no voting power.

As full owner of the company even if he was voted out of the CEO chair he can kick all of them to the curve. They would need to buy him out of the company but it would mean that they need to buy half the city. With that amount of cash the MC could bury them in obstacles and bankrupt them.

There is no argument to be made for the fuckers to be able to do that to the MC. They don't have the power to do it neither the money to buy him out. If the MC acted upon his plan and put the company in financial trouble then the board can buy him out (but they don't have the money for that) and ask him to step down, but it is likely he will retain his board sit.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
After playing the game I get nothing but those vibes with the wife of the mc and the whole Julian thing about fucking all the girls that betrayed the mc...and those girls are the Li's...
Don't really know how you are going to turn that up but so far all the text suggests it and not in a good way. :unsure:
Now in this last update that girl was giving a bj to his new bf... if all the Li's are fucking around with others dunno why you said this game is not going to have such fetish when most of the content suggests otherwise.
I'm not a fan of the Li's fucking other guys and if that is going to be a thing like it seems in this game I will rather like to know and put it on ignore.
Ty for your service, you keep saving me of wasting time.

Seems will skip this one then.

Anyway gl with the game.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes