VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business as Usual [Ch2 v2.1] [Chocolate Milk Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 2, 2022
Looks like an excellent game. The storyline, models, renders, etc all look great!

But only "teasing and oral" tags? No "vaginal, creampie, anal?" I don't like oral. I need to empty my balls into a pussy or ass in order to be satisfied. After that happens and I'm fucking 3 women (minimum) then I will play this game.

Otherwise this truly IS a "tease." (Intro to rest of game.)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Looks like an excellent game. The storyline, models, renders, etc all look great!

But only "teasing and oral" tags? No "vaginal, creampie, anal?" I don't like oral. I need to empty my balls into a pussy or ass in order to be satisfied. After that happens and I'm fucking 3 women (minimum) then I will play this game.

Otherwise this truly IS a "tease." (Intro to rest of game.)
Okay, everyone, that's it. This guy doesn't like a thing, the whole game needs to change now. Everyone, hurry up and give him this thing and cut all the shit he doesn't like, you heard him. He posted how much he doesn't like a thing. Be more like burger king, give it to him his way, now.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Hey everyone! I've decided to make some changes to the earlier chapter so it better reflects my work. I read every comment on here and Patreon and have thoroughly appreciated the feedback. Upon reflecting on some of the criticism of chapter 1 I received I made some retroactive changes that I think better reflect the character himself. So if you've already played through chapter 1 and don't wish to replay through it, read on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw some concern about not being able to meet every character in a single playthrough. I have planned from the very onset of this project to have branching storylines. I do still plan for you to meet all the characters eventually, but your relationships with them and the order and way you meet them will be diverse and you will miss out on certain scenes with them. This is something that cannot be avoided with my current vision.
I've also seen some comments regarding the free roam section. Admittedly this is the most grindy part of my game. I want the side character's personal stories and relationships to the MC to be developed in these sections of the game. They'll play pivotal roles in the greater story regardless of whether you choose to play through those sections, but this is where you will be building that rapport and eventual sexual relationships. And that's not to say that eventually those interactions won't play main gameplay in smaller ways either.

Now I think it's about time I spend some time with my mom. I'll still be checking in here regularly and reading all comments though I may not have time to respond to everyone. Thank you!
The changes in your first spoiler about what happened to remove the mc from the top of the business don't feel right to me, I felt it had more impact when he was bought out and betrayed by those he called his friends rather than turn it into a 'we framed you for something you clearly didn't do, so now the game will advance 10 yrs because <reasons>' But at the end of the day, it's your game so you do it your way.

chillboi2

Oct 18, 2021
Hey just came across this game! Even though there is some gap in the story, I liked it. Looking forward for the future updates!! :)

Reactions: Motion11

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So the story doesn't make a goddamn lick of sense, that seems to be fairly established by now. A former CEO of a major company would always get a soft landing somewhere: a few well-compensated board positions, a cushy consultancy gig for one of the major houses, etc. Let's just take the plot being nonsense as read.

Apart from that, what little of the story I've seen so far seems to be fairly on rails. There are plenty variations in the script for if the MC is either corrupt or an idealist but no way that I can see for him to achieve either of those labels, so the MC just stumbles along through the story, grumbling resentfully but without any clear profile.

And I haven't even reached the bleeding free roam sections yet.
Hey everyone! I've decided to make some changes to the earlier chapter so it better reflects my work. I read every comment on here and Patreon and have thoroughly appreciated the feedback. Upon reflecting on some of the criticism of chapter 1 I received I made some retroactive changes that I think better reflect the character himself. So if you've already played through chapter 1 and don't wish to replay through it, read on:
I saw some concern about not being able to meet every character in a single playthrough. I have planned from the very onset of this project to have branching storylines. I do still plan for you to meet all the characters eventually, but your relationships with them and the order and way you meet them will be diverse and you will miss out on certain scenes with them. This is something that cannot be avoided with my current vision.
I've also seen some comments regarding the free roam section. Admittedly this is the most grindy part of my game. I want the side character's personal stories and relationships to the MC to be developed in these sections of the game. They'll play pivotal roles in the greater story regardless of whether you choose to play through those sections, but this is where you will be building that rapport and eventual sexual relationships. And that's not to say that eventually those interactions won't play main gameplay in smaller ways either.

Now I think it's about time I spend some time with my mom. I'll still be checking in here regularly and reading all comments though I may not have time to respond to everyone. Thank you!

I don't know if this game will ever see any further releases (it's been a year since the last update and the dev hasn't posted to their Patreon since March), but since I've been critical of it before, I should note that the rework really did improve it a lot: The plot is no longer completely ludicrous but just strains credulity a bit at times and the characters behave in a more coherent and logical fashion.

I'm not crazy about the needlessly mutually exclusive paths the game was starting down, like how the MC is only capable of talking to either Sydney or Amanda at the end of the current version instead of just talking to both in order. That's different from having certain paths depend on the mc's behaviour etc., which can make sense in context (but still be frustrating if you feel you're constantly being punished for your choices).

The free roam can still eat a biggun.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
"on hold" by this point is byword for abandoned but cant/wont say the word,its been 2 years,I doubt he is coming back to this.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes