• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
If I had to give my overall thoughts on the update as a whole, it was the good. But on the matter on the thing that got everyone talking, I think it wasn't handled the best, but I realized a bit of an easy fix. Have the option to stop Lorraine from going on the date in the first place. Stopping her prevents the NTR path from happening, not doing it takes you down it. The thing is...the date shouldn't have been openly douchey. I actually think it would have more interesting that he appeared friendly, but the date had an agenda to corrupt Lorraine. The ending could have shown Lorraine changing more and more before the MC knows it...he lost her. (Personally, NTR is not my thing though.)

A bit of a simple fix. If deadend is going to have NTR, the writing could be decent on it.

Aside from that, the writing for the rest of the game is pretty solid all around, and I want to see how Deadend do the Degrading Path for Lorraine and Lily.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I started all over again because the old save files didn't work. I think the game sped up and I am not scoring and many scenes start without points and the events happen right away. Then I don't have any new events because you lack points that you don't have anywhere to get because character expressions don't give you points. errors

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I started all over again because the old records wouldn't work. I think the game has gotten faster and I don't get any points up to a point. So many scenes and events happen with no points and then no new ones start because you miss points that you can't score anymore, is that a bug?
Probably, I think the scene and point counters are bugged

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Ok, I just played this update, I went the romance route for the mom. And I reached the kiss scene, after which the mom starts dating and eventually fucking a guy. I don't like NTR, so I looked on the forum to see if it was avoidable and people said it was. But it wasn't, the only option you have is to watch or not to watch. And I think most people who don't like NTR will agree, that just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not NTR. And even if you didn't watch, the mom will mention him again later in her quest and tell you she let him inside her.
And I looked at the code to see if I didn't miss something but no it was simply after you reach
Code:
lor_scene == 19
(after the kiss), you start the series of date that end up with date 3 and you can't do anything about the fact that your mom is getting fucked.

So it IS Unavoidable NTR.

Personally, if there is more unavoidable NTR added to the game I'll be dropping the game. (Especially since there seems to be more content being removed than content being added right now)
This is not true.
Before the watch scene there is a speak/stay silent choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and deadend

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
yeah tho tbh it felt more like backpedaling by him saying that after seeing it didn't get the reception he expected
That's the feeling I get too. Let me put one thing straight - I don't mind "hard" NTR (and with that I mean Netorare) in a VN. Everybody is entitled to enjoy their "kinks", just as I am entitled to avoid it. But at lest be honest and "telegraph" it from the start of the VN, in stead of sneaking it in afterwards. I think the people that liked this VN where upset by this Netorare coming "out of the blue" with any warning beforehand. They invested at least their time in this VN in the assumption they got a "vanilla" VN, only to be slapped in the face with a completely unexpected Netorare situation. If there was an NTR tag from the beginning, the reactions would have been far less (or totally not) harsh...

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
That's the feeling I get too. Let me put one thing straight - I don't mind "hard" NTR (and with that I mean Netorare) in a VN. Everybody is entitled to enjoy their "kinks", just as I am entitled to avoid it. But at lest be honest and "telegraph" it from the start of the VN, in stead of sneaking it in afterwards. I think the people that liked this VN where upset by this Netorare coming "out of the blue" with any warning beforehand. They invested at least their time in this VN in the assumption they got a "vanilla" VN, only to be slapped in the face with a completely unexpected Netorare situation. If there was an NTR tag from the beginning, the reactions would have been far less (or totally not) harsh...
Although a warning before he started working on the content could have been placed, it's still understandable that the tag wasn't there from the beginning, this thread started in 2018, it's been nearly 4 years, it's not hard to imagine that the dev didn't plan out EVERYTHING the game would have from the start.

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Cheats:

bounceonmyboy = Max Money

givemetheladies = All RP points maxed.

rosebud = All scenes unlocked.

whoamama = Lorraine Scenes Unlocked

#girlboss = Kim Scenes Unlocked

greenthumb = Lily Scenes Unlocked

galsinblue = Ramirez Scenes Unlocked

blondesrbetter = Patty Scenes Unlocked

thebigmeanie = Degredation Points Maxed

motherearth = Lorraine x Lily Points Maxed

givemegothgf = All Charlotte Scenes Unlocked
'whoamama' is wrong. I mean... I don't know why but it's named 'whoamomma' in opening_scrypts.rpyc. If someone wants use lorraine cheat, type 'whoamomma'.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes