sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok so to Weigh in on this NTR issue. Yeah. It was a really bad idea in the long run due to how it's implemented. But the reason it's such a bad idea is what others have voiced. The mom or Loarainne, just deciding to have sex with some guy she JUST MET after 1 date, breaks her character fundamently. She's not cheap or easy like that due to how she's characterized and her persoanlity that we all got to know.

Frankly it's an insult as it makes the entire build up and all the effort and time we as players put into her route, feel utterly wasted and pointelss as why the hell are we putting in all this time and effort, if it's THAT easy to get in her pants? It's a complete breakage of her character which makes her feel like a giant waste of time and effort.

And that feels like an outright insult to us who followed the game for years. Doubly so as it makes you wounder, if you play denegration, why the hell do you need to even build up to it/degrade her more than like once? The other guy was able to get her super easily. So in other words.

NTR outright breaks the entire game and route and story with her. If it's THAT easy to get with her.

WHY ARE WE EVEN DOING ALL OF THIS FOR HER.

THAT is the funadmentl reason this addition is bad. Cause if you introduce it to any girl here, your just constnatly leaivng people asking 'Why am i having to do all this if they are that easy to get laid with?'

ALso it is very much NOT a good look to open a kickstater for the game that's already out, after adding NTR contnet. And then claiming that you werne't doing it for money or extra funding reasons. It kind of looks like you did indeed add it, to draw in NTR people and now your trying to capitolize on it. In other words. It makes you look like your lying even if your not intending to.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So uh, what happened to the kickstarter? It already got cancelled
From what they have said, basicaly it simply not going to reach it's goal. And so they are cancelling it. It's really werid that they are making over 1000 on paetron but decided to do a kickstater anyway. It feels a bit money grubbing/greedy. Espcially with the addition of NTR and even having that on it's kickstater page as a feature.

It feels like they were really hoping this build would be recived well and the NTR addition would go over well and attract more attention from those into it. LIke they were testing the waters of it.

But they got a huge backlash instead and thier planned kickstater failing.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
From what they have said, basicaly it simply not going to reach it's goal. And so they are cancelling it. It's really werid that they are making over 1000 on paetron but decided to do a kickstater anyway. It feels a bit money grubbing/greedy. Espcially with the addition of NTR and even having that on it's kickstater page as a feature.

It feels like they were really hoping this build would be recived well and the NTR addition would go over well and attract more attention from those into it. LIke they were testing the waters of it.

But they got a huge backlash instead and thier planned kickstater failing.
Too funny to not let myself in ´´again´´ on this thread
DonoWall

Soooo xD he/them whatever the amount of people working on this despicable situation of a game actually got to cancel out of nowhere the kickstarter xDDDDDDDDDD funniest thing i ever seen lmao!

Feel bad for the 49 folks that trusted this person in the first place with the high expectations of getting a deliver of an actual decent game, but instead they got baited so masterfully that in a little span of time the project its closing and surely taking away 3.102$ without any chance of these pledgers to getting their money back because:

1661710811463.png

Also its up to the maker(s)? of this game to say yes to refund each one of those 49 pledgers or just wait til the day of cancelation and be like ´´heck it, running away with that money Boy!´´:

1661710933504.png
We all know honest and kind people using kickstarter are not that often to be seen and of course when its about money people tends to run away with whatever they can put in their pockets and move on with their life like nothing actually happened!

But anyways!

Its still hilarious this dev has such a big ego of expectations when thinking that turning a Vanilla game to NTR would make the game more suitable for their current audience, while it just caused to make the game awful in too many ways possible. ´´for a few that wouldn't care of course the game having a subtle dev comment that the game have an Optional choice, rather than to say that its an NTR path´´

This is one of the clear examples of why artists that want to jump into the game development of visual novels or rpg games are questionable to support due their lack of wise and smart decisions! they simply don't do research about what to add in a game once they have an concept and jump out of the gun by adding things that are not supposed to be at it without repercussions lmao
coffinPls

Anyways. to whoever still playing this then have fun and maybe let this be a lesson of thinking more than one time before giving money to a very questionable game of where its gonna lead out! ´´even if you are not paying for a cent for this game which is ok i guess since this is F95 a cool forum to try out a game before actually jumping out of the gun and waste money for it´´

and it woulda possibly been a good game if the dev didn't thought of adding NTR into a Vanilla game, but i guess its a thing he its never going to process on his logic
KEKLEO

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Too funny to not let myself in ´´again´´ on this thread
DonoWall

Soooo xD he/them whatever the amount of people working on this despicable situation of a game actually got to cancel out of nowhere the kickstarter xDDDDDDDDDD funniest thing i ever seen lmao!

Feel bad for the 49 folks that trusted this person in the first place with the high expectations of getting a deliver of an actual decent game, but instead they got baited so masterfully that in a little span of time the project its closing and surely taking away 3.102$ without any chance of these pledgers to getting their money back because:

View attachment 2010780

Also its up to the maker(s)? of this game to say yes to refund each one of those 49 pledgers or just wait til the day of cancelation and be like ´´heck it, running away with that money Boy!´´:

View attachment 2010786
We all know honest and kind people using kickstarter are not that often to be seen and of course when its about money people tends to run away with whatever they can put in their pockets and move on with their life like nothing actually happened!

But anyways!

Its still hilarious this dev has such a big ego of expectations when thinking that turning a Vanilla game to NTR would make the game more suitable for their current audience, while it just caused to make the game awful in too many ways possible. ´´for a few that wouldn't care of course the game having a subtle dev comment that the game have an Optional choice, rather than to say that its an NTR path´´

This is one of the clear examples of why artists that want to jump into the game development of visual novels or rpg games are questionable to support due their lack of wise and smart decisions! they simply don't do research about what to add in a game once they have an concept and jump out of the gun by adding things that are not supposed to be at it without repercussions lmao
coffinPls

Anyways. to whoever still playing this then have fun and maybe let this be a lesson of thinking more than one time before giving money to a very questionable game of where its gonna lead out! ´´even if you are not paying for a cent for this game which is ok i guess since this is F95 a cool forum to try out a game before actually jumping out of the gun and waste money for it´´

and it woulda possibly been a good game if the dev didn't thought of adding NTR into a Vanilla game, but i guess its a thing he its never going to process on his logic
KEKLEO
If a kickstarter fails to reach the goal like they did, no one is charged

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Daang that's not what I expected to see checking on after a while but still it seems a tad much of a commotion. Quality of the content, affilliated character choice and possible shady/greedy dev actions aside, the elephant in the room is optional and relatively mild. Not a fan of ntr myself but some voices made it look like game name has changed to Thug Hero Business of Loving :eek:

Reactions: obiwan and JJsaint

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Daang that's not what I expected to see checking on after a while but still it seems a tad much of a commotion. Quality of the content, affilliated character choice and possible shady/greedy dev actions aside, the elephant in the room is optional and relatively mild. Not a fan of ntr myself but some voices made it look like game name has changed to Thug Hero Business of Loving :eek:
I would say some of it is an overreaction, but the rework also fucking sucks because it removed content as well.

The real issue is probably the Dev's reaction and complete dismissal of everything. You can also see the Dev liking posts with the laugh emote on a large amount of the posts of people complaining

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Unless the dev has lied to us. There will be no more NTR after this like the dev said. It's just a sort of bad ending he felt would be a nice addition to his game. He wanted different things in his game as optional content.
And you think you can believe him?
This game wasn't going to have ntr at all and it already has. What will not be repeated? I'm sorry, it has credibility 0 for me

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
how do you get ntr?
Play until the MC's mother goes on dates, when she goes on a third (?) Date with such an asshole, when they get home together, then you have the choice of either telling the mother what that asshole said to MC about her or keeping quiet, which leads to horrible NTR scenes (scenes with no animation if you're curious)

There are a few other ntr scenes, but I don't know all of them, I don't like ntr. I always only play love routes.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Play until the MC's mother goes on dates, when she goes on a third (?) Date with such an asshole, when they get home together, then you have the choice of either telling the mother what that asshole said to MC about her or keeping quiet, which leads to horrible NTR scenes (scenes with no animation if you're curious)

There are a few other ntr scenes, but I don't know all of them, I don't like ntr. I always only play love routes.
how do i get her to go on dates? can she date me too?
I talked to her a lot and nothing, after that i cant do anything to her anymore...
Also does it matter if im rude or nice to her? what do those points do

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
how do i get her to go on dates? can she date me too?
I talked to her a lot and nothing, after that i cant do anything to her anymore...
Also does it matter if im rude or nice to her? what do those points do
Talk to her and earn points (RP) and visit different rooms at home (kitchen, bathroom, her room, livingroom). You should see scenes when you have enough points. Eventually you will end up in a scene where the mother goes on a date, then repeat it a few times.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes