tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
I would say some of it is an overreaction, but the rework also fucking sucks because it removed content as well.

The real issue is probably the Dev's reaction and complete dismissal of everything. You can also see the Dev liking posts with the laugh emote on a large amount of the posts of people complaining
Huh well that makes sense, I did notice lack of some scenes mainly mom pregnant or corruption route. Would be a real shame if dev choses do scrap them though they are still available in recolection mode. I hope in time they get a proper rework as I quite enjoy the present updated scenes compared to "original".

how do i get her to go on dates? can she date me too?
I talked to her a lot and nothing, after that i cant do anything to her anymore...
Also does it matter if im rude or nice to her? what do those points do
If you follow the love route with her you will eventually go on a date with her, use to be bj under table on 2nd date. As per her dating other guy this happens smidge sooner. If you read her dialogueshe states she is getting more and more attracted to you both romantically and physically and doesn't really know what to do with it. Trying to fight this, scratch the annoying itch if you will, she uses Tinfer-like app to go on a date with some random guy, rest u can imagine or have heard about from previous posts.

Reactions: Red Sand
Jun 21, 2019
These guy just do the Speedrun of killing your game community any % don't mind me this game wasn't the biggest thing and probably is going to get abandoned but the fact that this guys decided to grab the kink that most problems give in every game that have it and act as if he is some type bad guy of a shitty movie out of nowhere says a lot. I don't really care about NTR the only thing he is doing is getting more backlash and probably people who are more vanilla start to ignore the game and is not to difficult to make NTR works in this types of games look at Love & Sex Second Base, Struggle With Sin and others has avoidable NTR or disable before start and (almost)everyone is happy but no he decide to do a Russian roulette.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes