gascot

Oct 21, 2021
Welp since it's being slow as fuck.

Managed to find this. These scummy fucks uploaded it on three sites that cap your download speed at like less than a MB a second unless you pay for "premium". Whatever, it works.

Reactions: 7546338

redragon12345612

Nov 30, 2021

Managed to find this. These scummy fucks uploaded it on three sites that cap your download speed at like less than a MB a second unless you pay for "premium". Whatever, it works.
hello man, u have the game? can u upload it to a site that dont cap your download speed? u are the best!

hendsharm

Jun 4, 2017

0.11i version

downloaded from

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
these guy just do the speedrun of killing your game community any % dont mind me this game wasnt the biggest thing and probably is going to get abandoned but the fact that this guys decided to grab the kink that most communiys fights and act as if he were the villain of the movie out of nowhere says a lot i dont really care about ntr the only thing he is doing is getting more backlash and probably people who are more vanilla start to ignore the game and is not to difficult to make ntr works in this tipe of games look at love & sex second base has avoidable ntr paths and (almost)everyone is happy
Its because his ego its too high that anyone giving him a piece of advice or feedback on considering adding NTR in a game with vanilla and incest characters could be a bad move are by default dropped out of question because his logic and knowledge its beyond everyone's priorities lol.

Honestly this dude can't last 5 minutes without thinking of the pros but mostly the BIG CONS it would convey on adding such genre in a game that is meant for harem based solely on MC, but hey! let him be on his bubble where adding out of nowhere NTR its like the best idea on a currently VN indie NSFW development xD he sure will see how that plays out!
besides the deadhard fans of his who are whiling to keep throwing money at him

gascot

Oct 21, 2021
I will say, the Spankbank revisits are busted. Accessing any scene added in 0.11 brings up an error. Confirmed this on the Mac and the Windows version.

gascot

Oct 21, 2021
Its because his ego its too high that anyone giving him a piece of advice or feedback on considering adding NTR in a game with vanilla and incest characters could be a bad move are by default dropped out of question because his logic and knowledge its beyond everyone's priorities lol.

Honestly this dude can't last 5 minutes without thinking of the pros but mostly the BIG CONS it would convey on adding such genre in a game that is meant for harem based solely on MC, but hey! let him be on his bubble where adding out of nowhere NTR its like the best idea on a currently VN indie NSFW development xD he sure will see how that plays out!
besides the deadhard fans of his who are whiling to keep throwing money at him
All you have to do is click "no" and the game has no NTR. That's it. It's a button click. Like I get being upset initially but it's been like, several months.

Aug 25, 2016
All you have to do is click "no" and the game has no NTR. That's it. It's a button click. Like I get being upset initially but it's been like, several months.
That still doesn't make shoving NTR into an ostensibly vanilla game a good idea. Why should the players give a fuck about charming and putting the moves on a lady that opens her legs to any dude that asks? Who wants to bother romancing someone like that, it's a waste of time. And people into NTR get baited by only getting fuck-all for content. Nobody wins with this shit being in the game.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Played the update...honestly, the fact that only Lorraine got content while everyone else didn't even get updated art kinda sucks. Also there some plenty bugs.

Reactions: JJsaint

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That still doesn't make shoving NTR into an ostensibly vanilla game a good idea. Why should the players give a fuck about charming and putting the moves on a lady that opens her legs to any dude that asks? Who wants to bother romancing someone like that, it's a waste of time. And people into NTR get baited by only getting fuck-all for content. Nobody wins with this shit being in the game.
The weird thing is this idea of the lady wanting to force herself to be 'normal' through this method could have worked. The 'dude' she was trying to date could even be a decent person, but she finds herself longing for the more taboo relationship. Wouldn't have been hard to show the MC at the back of Lorriane's mind as she was dating the 'other guy'. Heck, could have been inversed to have the 'dude' be cucked by the MC (if playing Degradation path, in the Love path, she just breaks it off to be with the MC).

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
these guy just do the speedrun of killing your game community any % dont mind me this game wasnt the biggest thing and probably is going to get abandoned but the fact that this guys decided to grab the kink that most communiys fights and act as if he were the villain of the movie out of nowhere says a lot i dont really care about ntr the only thing he is doing is getting more backlash and probably people who are more vanilla start to ignore the game and is not to dif
these guy just do the speedrun of killing your game community any % dont mind me this game wasnt the biggest thing and probably is going to get abandoned but the fact that this guys decided to grab the kink that most communiys fights and act as if he were the villain of the movie out of nowhere says a lot i dont really care about ntr the only thing he is doing is getting more backlash and probably people who are more vanilla start to ignore the game and is not to difficult to make ntr works in this tipe of games look at love & sex second base has avoidable ntr paths and (almost)everyone is happy
cant we have something to block any NTR game like this people will think twice before putting ntr tag

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes