Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So the plague reached this game too.
I'm really sad because this was one of the earliest VNS that I played and really liked the art and the writing of it.
To me The problem with adding ntr to a game like this (which gives a warm and wholesome feeling) is that you ruin the characters on a fundamental level to the player (you show that the heroine is easy and corruptible which makes it not worth the time or effort and also shows the mc as week and worthless and to be honest personally I don't want to play as that guy) it may work for a corruption or ntr focused game but for a vanilla game that simply can't work.
There's no surprise then that long time supporters and fans of the game took it as a betrayal case honestly you basically took what made the game good and thrown it in the garbage.
That's my opinion at least. (Sorry for my English)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
So the plague reached this game too.
I'm really sad because this was one of the earliest VNS that I played and really liked the art and the writing of it.
To me The problem with adding ntr to a game like this (which gives a warm and wholesome feeling) is that you ruin the characters on a fundamental level to the player (you show that the heroine is easy and corruptible which makes it not worth the time or effort and also shows the mc as week and worthless and to be honest personally I don't want to play as that guy) it may work for a corruption or ntr focused game but for a vanilla game that simply can't work.
There's no surprise then that long time supporters and fans of the game took it as a betrayal case honestly you basically took what made the game good and thrown it in the garbage.
That's my opinion at least. (Sorry for my English)
Completely agree. It breaks all character progress when you see the character is so easy "used" while you have to put in so much trime and effort in a relationship. The vanilla and sweet character is degraded to nothing more than a easy slut. It's that kind of character breakdown and degredation that makes people sad (and angry). Sure, you can avoid that stuff, but now you know the character is not the kind of person you thought it was, your efforts becomes a bit of a lost case. The character is simply tainted forever.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Completely agree. It breaks all character progress when you see the character is so easy "used" while you have to put in so much trime and effort in a relationship. The vanilla and sweet character is degraded to nothing more than a easy slut. It's that kind of character breakdown and degredation that makes people sad (and angry). Sure, you can avoid that stuff, but now you know the character is not the kind of person you thought it was, your efforts becomes a bit of a lost case. The character is simply tainted forever.
I made an earlier post about this, but I realized my mistake. If Deadend wants to add NTR, that's his choice and all. But I realize that Lorraine was the worst character he could have picked for that. Looking at the cast, the only one that could really have an NTR path and make sense is either Patty, Kim, or Madeline (to which considering she can steal the MC from Charlotte if you let her).

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I played this game a while ago, and decided to give it a go again to check what's the controversy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bad thing from the very start and assuming it's his game and whatever.

Did he even bothered to ask WAY BEFORE HAND ✋ to their supporters about the implementation of this?

Aren't they the ones keeping it's game alive by giving to this guy money to buy food, spend more of its time and most importantly Keep it's financial status stable from the time being invested into this?!
Anyways lol not gonna go balls deep into an argument that is by miles away a lost cause since this deadend guy made of its mind by not removing it from this patch til future ones and surely when game it's ever gets completed moving surely to a next game in which wouldn't be a surprise that does the same low-key move of switching a full vanilla mc gets into the females around the town > to do a scuffed 360 flip to say that NTR will be implemented because he feels like it!

Asking before doing does wonders! But I guess deadend didn't bothered to understand how users react when NTR gets added out of the blue in a straight game xD

opopopopop

Jul 18, 2018
is degradation route a thing with lorraine ? at the beginning of the game, where i can agree or disagree with her when she scolds me (start love route or degradation route), when i pick degradation route she becomes stuck after that :(

Lord Semen

May 6, 2019
God said whoever provides the Android link will be blessed with an enormous pp and a hot thicc mom in their next life

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This be for sure my last post reply in this thread of a game that turned to be full of bad expectations from the way things turned on.

1- The dev recently posted a kickstarter link to this game. before you actually support the game over there in kickstarter, please do take into ACCOUNT: NO, they don't ;) so you can see how convenient its for the dev or devs whoever he/she/they/them is or are of course!
You can see its intentions of actually grabbing $ without reassuring the supporter a chance to actually have a refund option just like and do have a Refund policy ensured. (both itch.io and patreon are at sole discretion, but if you provide as many details then its a great choice to get your refund)

2- I'm not making things up and since i had previous experience from using kickstarter to back on actual legit projects i did have the mischief of supporting cashgrab schemes in which most of the ones behind it just take the money and run away to whenever they want to and start up from the ground with new names and everything. so ask yourself ¿How convenient for this game to add not NTR which is a genre of the likings of many and disliked for many as well to setup conveniently a kickstarter for further development progress & updates?

3- And most important about kickstarter: its a gamble in which you give money to someone and either 50/50 commits or bail and take away your money without being able to do nothing to get a chargeback. i luckily got so far 2 chargebacks from 1 pesky fraudulent project but that was too many years ago and things was more straight to dealt with properly, unlike how things are today.

So in short make your own conclusion from this and remember to only use websites that do have a REFUND policy because if there's something you don't like a thing you're following and opting in to support long term then ur in the right to issue a refund because the content turned out to be something completely different of what you was offered off!

And NO this is not a Salty NTR response, i could care less about it. what does matter its the fact that a dev clearly didn't bothered to ask their SUPPORTERS their insight of adding this kind of content regardless of being optional and avoidable.
Ask doesn't kill and instead do give you the proper feedback from the SUPPORTERS before adding things straight out the blue lol
Game was good, but this kind of the dev doing shows off that gray interest towards the ones giving it financial support to be transparent about game changes, redesigns or updates.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes