Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I really don't know why people are complaining about the "NTR" It is literally just a single option where you say I want to watch the mom character have sex with some else or just say no that is it and has been in the game for like two plus years it is nothing new. it terms of new updates so far seems to be a lot of UI improvements such as title screen, quick menu, and save menu being giving there own art the office has been redone almost completely with all new backgrounds and a lot of the character models have been slightly redone patty being the most notable and have not had a huge amount of errors like I have had in almost all previous versions

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Two versions instead of one - indeed ginormous difference.... :unsure:
well yes, it's double. my point is that if he wanted to change the NTR he would have done it in 0.11 which was entirely focused on lorraine, OR talked about it on patreon in the year that has passed, and he hasn't. now he's moving on to other characters.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
well yes, it's double. my point is that if he wanted to change the NTR he would have done it in 0.11 which was entirely focused on lorraine, OR talked about it on patreon in the year that has passed, and he hasn't. now he's moving on to other characters.
Fair. It's optional and avoidable anyway. I don't even understand why someone in the romance path would want that option in the first place, truth be told.

Reactions: lazychicken

kirtensori

Feb 22, 2020
So its just only me
or new interface is eye-bleeding garbage? Its huge, ugly and partically cover sex scenes, working as some lame ass censorship bar. and as cheery on top it fades away and return with art transition, making it essentially blinking when you try to look

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So NTR can be avoided, is it easy to avoid?

Your boss (Kim) has a mild femdom route. Nothing too extreme though, and if you do her degradation route you avoid it entirely.
Femdom sounds bad to me, but this other route doesn't sound better to me.

Reactions: ZaIgo

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Meh, 0.6.6 was still the best version (0.9 being a close second) despite all the checks in the game applying randomly and arbitrarily.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I don't care for the definition derived from this site. Look up what netorare is in Japan, where the word is originally from bro. And if you think that the word 'conquer' seems rapey to you, don't come to Argentina because that kind of word is normally used in conversations or even the n word lol.
The mc has to conquer her in a thousand ways
That is the definition from japan they are very specific they are three separate things and we just shorten it to NTR. You are one person I don't think you speak for a whole country and yeah a lot of countries do use the n word cause most only care about there history period. Conquer just means beat it is the second synonym but you said he conquers her by what talking to her, mowing the fucking lawn what you go to work then your boss is expected to give you a blowjob.

• Angry
Reactions: GVictor

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
That is the definition from japan they are very specific they are three separate things and we just shorten it to NTR. You are one person I don't think you speak for a whole country and yeah a lot of countries do use the n word cause most only care about there history period. Conquer just means beat it is the second synonym but you said he conquers her by what talking to her, mowing the fucking lawn what you go to work then your boss is expected to give you a blowjob.
Fucking god man. You CONQUER me. if you really think that the fucking word 'conquer' only means that, get out of your country. It means other things in other countries and not just beating someone or something. But okay, I'm going to please you, I'm going to use the word 'seduce'. And the ntr can be from a son to a mother. As long as the person is stolen from a person who had feelings towards the stolen person, it is ntr. Why do you think the japanese catalog ntr in visual novels or doujins when an idiot fucks the mc's mom?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I see that many people misunderstand the reason for the anger of the ntr, since it is avoidable and not mandatory, why should one get angry? I'd be okay if this ntr was made with a new character or it's established that she's a slut or something, but the mom character is never shown like that until the date scene. The mc has to conquer her in a thousand ways but this idiot who comes out of nowhere conquers her in one night and he doesn't even act like a gentleman (the personality that her mother supposedly likes) but is an idiot. So either the mom lied to the mc this whole time about her likes or her persona (being a romantic and hating people who are just looking for sex etc) and she's actually a manipulative bitch or the whole ntr thing is so wrong written that his character seems completely different. Choose the option that looks less worse lol.
Don't choose, doesn't happen. End of story.

I can agree that providing the option in the first place seems inconsistent with her portrayal overall. But then one could argue that Degradation Path is there to show that talk the talk and walk the walk ain't the same. Plus, incest duh, obviously MC has to go through more trouble than the average dude.

But either way, it's a choice. If someone picked it, that's their fetish or masochism to blame.

Nov 23, 2020
Don't choose, doesn't happen. End of story.

I can agree that providing the option in the first place seems inconsistent with her portrayal overall. But then one could argue that Degradation Path is there to show that talk the talk and walk the walk ain't the same. Plus, incest duh, obviously MC has to go through more trouble than the average dude.

But either way, it's a choice. If someone picked it, that's their fetish or masochism to blame.
Still tho, the fact that we have to grind a lot to even get a BJ while she puts it out in One night is absolutely astounding and says a lot about how bad the NTR was. I would be fine if her character did not go for "I only like people who are not degens or act in a gentlemen way" to "Im a sexually frustrated milf" since it establishes on the NTR scenario of putting it out for the dude on the second night especially since that dude is an asshole and a dumbass. So yeah, that is why I dislike the NTR in this game cause it makes no sense characterwise. If the dev wanted the bad ending, he would have your mom kick you out of the house, and etc.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes