Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Still tho, the fact that we have to grind a lot to even get a BJ while she puts it out in One night is absolutely astounding and says a lot about how bad the NTR was. I would be fine if her character did not go for "I only like people who are not degens or act in a gentlemen way" to "Im a sexually frustrated milf" since it establishes on the NTR scenario of putting it out for the dude on the second night especially since that dude is an asshole and a dumbass. So yeah, that is why I dislike the NTR in this game cause it makes no sense characterwise. If the dev wanted the bad ending, he would have your mom kick you out of the house, and etc.
By your logic most single mothers out there would rather sleep with their sons over other guys?

Of course with the son should take a lot longer to get anywhere, there's a huge barrier in there.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Are you guys trying your patches before posting them on the front page ?
The current patch literally breaks the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Are you guys trying your patches before posting them on the front page ?
The current patch literally breaks the game.
When you download the game from the first page, the patch is currently built in. DO NOT download ic-patch because it only breaks the game. Honestly, I don't know why it's added to the first page, when it's the incest version anyway.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I see that dev changed Patty's scenes from the very beginning... I'm glad. I like her, and before, we randomly had ntr forced scenes with her...
I haven't finished her route yet, so I hope she doesn't see any ntr forced scenes. (as before with bj in the toilet)

Reactions: Red Sand

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Am I missing something with how to start Lily's degradation route? I'm mean to her and get 6/6 but nothing triggers unless I start working on the garden and building up RP for that route.

georgeeugene

Oct 30, 2019
I see that dev changed Patty's scenes from the very beginning... I'm glad. I like her, and before, we randomly had ntr forced scenes with her...
I haven't finished her route yet, so I hope she doesn't see any ntr forced scenes. (as before with bj in the toilet)
I am so lost on how to progress Patty's route. After you bring her coffee from the break room what am I supposed to do?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am so lost on how to progress Patty's route. After you bring her coffee from the break room what am I supposed to do?
Just talk to her. I do it. And I still have progress with her. ;) If that doesn't work, then try to work a little, or complete a little boss route.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, how much content is there in the game at the moment? I’m checking this game out for the first time and I like the art a lot.
How many hrs of gameplay can I expect?

Also, from the sample pictures in OP, there seems to be a gangbang, I’m hoping it is sharing/swinging content and not outright NTR, am I right?

Do we have the choice/power to let other girls sleep around the town? Like corrupting them?
Anyone please confirm, thanks in advance.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Guys, how much content is there in the game at the moment? I’m checking this game out for the first time and I like the art a lot.
How many hrs of gameplay can I expect?

Also, from the sample pictures in OP, there seems to be a gangbang, I’m hoping it is sharing/swinging content and not outright NTR, am I right?

Do we have the choice/power to let other girls sleep around the town? Like corrupting them?
Anyone please confirm, thanks in advance.
NTR and other bad stuff are avoidable.

The game has enough content, you should be satisfied. ;) But it also depends if you want to play for ntr or vanilla content. The game has mostly more vanilla content.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I keep seeing people saying the cuckshit is avoidable but is it just "don't watch" avoidable or "stop it entirely" avoidable?

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
"Stop it entirely" avoidable. You have to really pursue the choices that lead to that stuff for it go beyond dates on a restaurant she's not quite sure she should keep pursuing.
cool then. still seems cheap but at least you can slice it out completely.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Found this error when the mom wants to talk about having a baby
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'de' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/a_route_lorraine_i/lor_pgscenes.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Business Of Loving .12i 0.12i
Mon Jun 12 11:14:50 2023

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Found this error when the mom wants to talk about having a baby
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/a_route_lorraine_i/lor_pgscenes.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Business Of Loving .12i 0.12i
Mon Jun 12 11:14:50 2023
I had the same, just ignore it a few times, and you'll have a choice afterwards.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
So the little sister just disappears after the intro still and so many bugs. I really don't get it though. The mother has a room. We have a room. So where does the little sister sleep?

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes