Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing Patty Route. In love/vanilla route, we don't have any NTR scenes with her. :) Finally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't like the forced lesbian scenes at the end of Patty route though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand and tasizi

Addermark

May 2, 2023
I'm confused about the cheats, I just want to do the money one but "bounceonmyboy" doesn't fit, it's one letter too long.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is there a way to fix the menu for the gallery? at the moment i only see the options but it doesn't show properly, there are buttons off screen and can't get out of the menu

Reactions: F2Pee and IronWill

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm confused about the cheats, I just want to do the money one but "bounceonmyboy" doesn't fit, it's one letter too long.
I played in this game from the beginning today, and honestly... you don't need money. Just play and enjoy.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a gallery in this game? If so where is it or how can I access it? I can't see gallery anywhere.
Thanks in advance.
You can get to the gallery when the MC goes to sleep. In his room, click on the bed. You'll get an option to visit the 'spank bank.'

Reactions: DMC

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
You know, I would love to try this out, but my antivirus keeps saying it has a virus. Even when I say it's ok and I trust it, it won't let me. Anybody know how to fix this aside from changing software?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
The unlocked scene tracker/screen is completely broken. I'm currently on the scene where Loraine/mom gives a massage to MC for the second time and the tracker is still at 0 everywhere
1686616023723.png
Also I have seen quite a few instances of the MC saying his own name instead of Loraine/mom
1686616147407.png
Playing on a clean install of V0.12i and started from the beginning since I didn't play for quite a while

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok For Those that ONLY want the money, I figured out, (only by trying different things) to use "bouncemyboy" works. (take out the on.) I do not know about the rest of the old cheats and am so surprised myself that this works. I am sure the others just have a shorter name now but I do not know any of them. Hope this helps someone.
Also they are right you do not really need money for this game. YET??!!

Addermark

May 2, 2023
Ok For Those that ONLY want the money, I figured out, (only by trying different things) to use "bouncemyboy" works. (take out the on.) I do not know about the rest of the old cheats and am so surprised myself that this works. I am sure the others just have a shorter name now but I do not know any of them. Hope this helps someone.
Also they are right you do not really need money for this game. YET??!!
Thank you for this, and yeah I guess you really don't need money in this version. I thought I remembered previous versions having cosplay/holiday outfits to buy with the computer though. Maybe they've been taken out. There seem to be a few other scenes taken out as well, either that or progress is so fast now that I skipped them. There was one where you'd catch the mom in the kitchen at night with her robe open, but I never ran into that scene in this version.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
There was one where you'd catch the mom in the kitchen at night with her robe open, but I never ran into that scene in this version.
I remember, this and YES it is in this version but slightly different. I got it by entering the Living room at night NOT the kitchen like I remember. I believe it was after her second date in this version but no sure. There are other scenes that I remember also that I have not run into yet.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting, and i love the art

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
The gallery icons if you had all on spank bank is over screen is annoying, and missing Lorraine scene replay icon too
(opened with cheat btw)

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes