Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Greetings
This is by far the worst review of the game, if some people do not like anything they start degrading it.
That is same with the NTR stuff.
Just because of a majority of people who think that NTR is a plague, the whole community of NTR fans gets fried with less NTR content or in most cases total deletion of NTR scenes from any visual novel.
This should not be the case with any of the games or with any of the developers, as there is always an open possibility to put two different paths in which it has to be upon the viewer to watch it or just leave it.
This makes no sense to offend any other community just to get the outcome which you like.
There is another community which likes NTR stuff and they are more dedicated then non-NTR community.
It's a request to Developer kindly do not go with just one community perspective.
Look buddy it's not a review it's just my opinion on the matter (adding ntr out of the blue when in the beginning of the project he (dev) didn't mention that he would).
And about me calling ntr a "plague" yah I said that because to me (and most vanilla fans) when a developer adds a fetish (ntr,scat,bestiality) out of the blue to a vanilla game that's the same as infecting it with a foreign body/virus (it doesn't belong there and it ruins the whole experience).
I'm not insulting the fans of ntr I'm giving my opinion on the fetish and how it ruins this type of games (vanilla) when added (so learn to accept other opinions , because we accept it when you (ntr fans) call us crybabys just for saying our opinions).
now if you like getting cucked and seeing your love interest get turned to a mindless slut that only cares about dicks and with zero personality then by all means go find a game that focuses on ntr and have fun but when a previously (vanilla) focused game that I like gets ntr added to it (with no previous mentioning) then I have the right to say my opinion on it.
and if you personally got offended by my comment then sorry but I don't care (take a look around this thread and tell me did any of the ntr fans care about our feelings when they insulted us just for saying our opinions?).
(ntr fans criticize people for asking devs to remove ntr while they do the same and ask vanilla game devs to add ntr to their games).
And fyi, when you know that the character can easily be corrupted even if it's avoidable it ruins the basis of the character completely so yah if you are ok with that we aren't.
and that's why you can't stop us from saying our opinion (even if it won't change anything we are still allowed to say it).

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
if the ntr is completely avoidable, then your complaints are stupid.
So, is the ntr avoidable?
This is just a circular discussion and at this point is just pity to keep on and on with this.

The author of this game decided to added it during it's game progress and thought it woulda been a fantastic idea to add NTR and the whole situation imploded even if he added an avoidable way of such content.

So he just fucked up and while many are in disagreement on that addition while others not care that can be avoided whatsoever.

Make your own conclusion but this dev is a crappy one in general with his attitude anyways :)

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
how far can you actually go with Lorraine? I've done all of her route up to the naked massages and i don't know what to do next for her.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
You clearly didn't understand the main point of our criticism so I'll try to simplify it to you as much as possible.
It doesn't matter weather it's avoidable or not the character is completely ruined for the player ( the character which previously was sweet, passionate and emotionally complex is now shown to only care about getting fucked by any asshole and if that wasn't bad writing then I don't what it is).
Why'd anyone put the effort into romancing a mindless slut that cares only about getting fucked by any dick.
To put it simply if you're playing just for quick fap then you probably won't mind the complete character assassination but if you're in for the story then I assure you this shit is unplayable.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
how far can you actually go with Lorraine? I've done all of her route up to the naked massages and i don't know what to do next for her.
You can go all the way and then some, you just have to trigger the scenes. Sometimes they happen in certain places and at certain times of day, and some routes in this game also depend on advancing certain other routes (such as you eventually learn more about Lorraine's career).

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
It's astonishing how triggered people can get over fucking optional content that's both easily telegraphed and obviously non-cannon. I don't even like NTR, but Anti-NTR folk are built so different that even the idea that a love interest having a prior relationship before meeting the MC is enough to set them off. Good. Lord.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
the characters have whatever characteristics the author wants them to have at any moment. if you don't like some of it, just write it off as an au and move on instead of crying because a drawing was willing to fuck another drawing.
i guess if i don't like incest, i should just complain that the Lorraine route is character assassination because Lorraine is supposed to be a caring mother and a caring mother wouldn't have sex with her son.
Or alternatively, i could just not care and move on to another route that appeals to me.
It's not that hard (That's what she said :cry:)

Reactions: Toushiro

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
the characters have whatever characteristics the author wants them to have at any moment. if you don't like some of it, just write it off as an au and move on instead of crying because a drawing was willing to fuck another drawing.
i guess if i don't like incest, i should just complain that the Lorraine route is character assassination because Lorraine is supposed to be a caring mother and a caring mother wouldn't have sex with her son.
Or alternatively, i could just not care and move on to another route that appeals to me.
It's not that hard (That's what she said :cry:)
Sigh - Again?

Well - Let's explain it another time. This game was completely vanilla with no signs of that part that was disliked by people. Than, after a loooong time being vanilla, suddenly without any warning and completely out of the blue one of the main characters gets completely corrupted. The first reaction was shock. What the hell just happened? After that people got agitated, and I think they have the right to be. One of the main characters was corrupted in a way that her character was completely destroyed.

People would not be upset one bit if the VN from the start was marked as having content they won't agree with (just like it was clearly pointed out about the Lorraine character route). But this was different! It came completely "out of the blue" without any signs or warning. Nothing in the character progress for a very long time in the game development even remotely gave any sign of what was coming. People where completely surprised by that unexpected and completely out of character turn of events.

It's that "dumped upon" and completely unexpected whacking the very core of a character into something completely alien that made people upset and let them complain. People that invested time and patience in that character, only to get the rug pulled under it. Personally I have moved on after expressing my disbelief and disappointment. But getting labeled as kind of "crybaby" (together with others here) is a bit too much, so I have to explain things again.

People that like this story in this way should fully enjoy it. Nobody has any problem with that I think. But do not attack people that got upset because the story they where investing in, suddenly turned sour. There is already such a little amount of completely vanilla VN's on this site, that it hurts if another one "got lost" for no reason at all. Just as you have the right to not care, those people (me included) have the right to express their disappointment (and move on by the way).

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so what is pic 14 about? last time I played this I remember it being an harem incest game, what happened? cause I dont like to share also do the little sister have any scenes? and should I just stick to good or bad points or its best to mix them a bit?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Business Of Loving v.12 Cheats

Enter as your name or in the PC as a cheat code.
CaSe SeNsItIvE and use the Spec!al Ch4racters!

bouncemyboy
"Unlimited Money. Doesn't really do much but it will soon."

ladiespls
"All the ladies love points are maxxed!"

rosebud
"Everything is unlocked."

#girlboss
"All Kim's content unlocked."

whoamama
"All Lorraine content unlocked."

greenthumb
"All Lily content unlocked."

galsinblue
"All Ramirez content unlocked."

bettrblnde
"All vanilla Patty content unlocked."

chococake
"Patty's chubby route unlocked."

hardlyworkin
"All Degredation Patty content unlocked."

thebigmeanie
"All Degredation points maxed!"

motherearth
"Lorraine x Lily route unlocked."

babyfever
"Lorraine pregnancy scenes maxed."

givemegothgf
"All Charlotte scenes unlocked."
shouldnt this be added to the op?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
im getting this after using the patch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id char_intro_8a41d01c appeared twice, at game/char_scenes.rpyc:4 and game/i_scenes/char_scenes.rpy:4.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id char_intro_8a41d01c appeared twice, at game/char_scenes.rpyc:4 and game/i_scenes/char_scenes.rpy:4.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Business Of Loving .12i 0.12i
Wed Jul 19 23:59:20 2023

EDIT ok deleting char_scenes seems to have fixed it and now I have a bunch of missing faces any idea how to fix it? and scenes are not being tracked

Last edited:

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "D:\Pgames\Male MC\BusinessOfLoving-0.12i-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

EDIT ok deleting char_scenes seems to have fixed it and now I have a bunch of missing faces any idea how to fix it? and scenes are not being tracked
Same happens to me, looks like the dev tried to resolve the bug but he just created a bigger one.

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

LJK12345

Jan 11, 2023

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

This is easy to fix, you just need to remove one of the char_scenes.rpyc .

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This "avoidable" NTR involved changing the personality of the girl in question from a loving companion into a whore on a leash.

> "if you keep her on a tight leash you can avoid this specific cheating incident"

Yea, she won't cheat on you this one time if you keep her leash tight.

But what about next time? you will have to spend the rest of your life looking over her shoulder and keeping her on a tight leash. Relationship ruined.

Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020
This "avoidable" NTR involved changing the personality of the girl in question from a loving companion into a whore on a leash.

> "if you keep her on a tight leash you can avoid this specific cheating incident"

Yea, she won't cheat on you this one time if you keep her leash tight.

But what about next time? you will have to spend the rest of your life looking over her shoulder and keeping her on a tight leash. Relationship ruined.
Don't waste your time with these people.
They don't care for character consistency/development, story cohesion or good writing in general.
They just want a quick mindless wank.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes