harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
kid, this is a fictional character in a visual novel.
Fictional characters can evoke strong emotions from people, in fact that is literally the point.
If you cannot get invested in those characters then the author has failed.

Few people wants to waste hours or days of their life investing themselves into a fictional story or a game where they cannot care less about the characters.

This is why fans were so angry when luke skywalker was presented as a bitter old man that betrayed everything he stood for. Because the original story was well written enough for them to get invested and actually cared about the characters.

Aug 27, 2021
You can't just shut off guys from optional route? Simple don't chose it. If I don't like netorare, but it's only a one road of many in a game, I simple don't chose it. And that way this game don't have netorare for me, it's only an option to see it or not... I really don't understand people that will block creating other OPTIONAL branches in a game only coz they don't like that branch.
And I would love to see MC fucking mom with other dude, shit, even with two other dudes. Or even other couple! THAT would be hot. And don't FORGET that this would be OPTIONAL since you could simple don't chose to do that.
Probably either way you gonna eat me alive coz you guys don't know what optional means.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
You can't just shut off guys from optional route? Simple don't chose it. If I don't like netorare, but it's only a one road of many in a game, I simple don't chose it. And that way this game don't have netorare for me, it's only an option to see it or not... I really don't understand people that will block creating other OPTIONAL branches in a game only coz they don't like that branch.
And I would love to see MC fucking mom with other dude, shit, even with two other dudes. Or even other couple! THAT would be hot. And don't FORGET that this would be OPTIONAL since you could simple don't chose to do that.
Probably either way you gonna eat me alive coz you guys don't know what optional means.
Just read the comments about it before acting like a jerk will you? It was NOT in the VN to start with. The VN was for a very, very long time completely vanilla without any signs of being otherwise in sight. This development was dropped completely out of the blue, and very late in the game development, on people that had invested time in the person that was corrupted by that change. That person was morally emotionally and story-wise completely destroyed by that change, and people where very rightfully upset about that.

That's the reason developers should not change a fully vanilla game in something completely different and slap the long time players in the face with a character that goes from sweet innocent girl, you have to win affection with to come closer, into a spread-leg for the first walking-stick-with-balls she meets. It's that character murder that made people upset and angry.

I expressed my dissatisfaction with this too, dropped the game, and moved on. But please have some more respect for people that expressed that dissatisfaction, because they have all the right to do so. Thank you...

Last edited:

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
Really, everyone knows that it is optional, but the point is to enjoy the game without adding another branch halfway through when the game was going well, I will put two example games:
Town of Passion - from the beginning it is only the MC with the girls without options to deviate or lose a girl to another boy nothing at all without NTR all clean
Seasons of Loss - in this the MC has to lose since it is known that from the beginning the girls are not for him, NTR from the beginning to the end eh even here the options are in the same direction
The same thing happens when you enjoy an action game, rpg, stealth, open world, you enjoy it a lot because of its content or theme, but the changes affect it for better or worse, they add something or take something away, the good of the game is lost and that's it You do not enjoy it as before, it is known that the optional thing is to attract new consumers, insert a type of content just to bring another type of consumer, even so, regardless of your old consumers, knowing that they could continue or abandon completely or be successful or not.

Aug 27, 2021
Just read the comments about it before acting like a jerk will you? It was NOT in the VN to start with. The VN was for a very, very long time completely vanilla without any signs of being otherwise in sight. This development was dropped completely out of the blue, and very late in the game development, on people that had invested time in the person that was corrupted by that change. That person was morally emotionally and story-wise completely destroyed by that change, and people where very rightfully upset about that.

That's the reason developers should not change a fully vanilla game in something completely different and slap the long time players in the face with a character that goes from sweet innocent girl, you have to win affection with to come closer, into a spread-leg for the first walking-stick-with-balls she meets. It's that character murder that made people upset and angry.

I expressed my dissatisfaction with this too, dropped the game, and moved on. But please have some more respect for people that expressed that dissatisfaction, because they have all the right to do so. Thank you...
Yes, they have the right to do so.... But just don't choose option that lead to that guy, and there you go. No guy for the rest of the game, just at that one moment for whole 2min, and that's it. You guys create this problem that it's irrelevant. What's the difference if it was from the beginning that option, or added later, if you can avoid it either way?

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
"In an alternate scenario, this character does a bad thing so they're tainted in ALL scenarios."
Their brains can't comprehend the flaw in this statement, so they will remain upset about a completely optional thing that can be avoided and claim they're somehow correct.

Aug 27, 2021
"In an alternate scenario, this character does a bad thing so they're tainted in ALL scenarios."
Their brains can't comprehend the flaw in this statement, so they will remain upset about a completely optional thing that can be avoided and claim they're somehow correct.
Good said, good said. And look at them how they get pissed of and facepalming us for the truth :LOL:

Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020

Again don't waste your time trying to explain to these people because they're either:

A) didn't play the game and just here to troll.

B) lack commen sense to understand that ntr and vanilla don't mix well together (except in some rare cases).

C) here to get facepalm to increase their reaction score and act like they're annoyed by it (which is honestly pathetic).

D) play for the art not the story.

They don't understand that the (ntr) could have worked if it was forced on her and the mc had to either save her or leave her instead and let the ntr happen (that way the character's personality would've stayed the same instead of turning her into horny slut that wants any dick from anyone).

They don't understand that it (ntr) being optional doesn't change the fact that it was badly implemented and that it deserve to be criticized.
(And if they had read the comments they'd have realized that the majority didn't like/accept it).

But it's useless trying to explain that to these people because they think that you're against the ntr in itself not the bad writing behind it (and honestly I doubt that they're real adults).

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
Again don't waste your time trying to explain to these people because they're either:

A) didn't play the game and just here to troll.

B) lack commen sense to understand that ntr and vanilla don't mix well together (except in some rare cases).

C) here to get facepalm to increase their reaction score and act like they're annoyed by it (which is honestly pathetic).

D) play for the art not the story.

They don't understand that the (ntr) could have worked if it was forced on her and the mc had to either save her or leave her instead and let the ntr happen (that way the character's personality would've stayed the same instead of turning her into horny slut that wants any dick from anyone).

They don't understand that it (ntr) being optional doesn't change the fact that it was badly implemented and that it deserve to be criticized.
(And if they had read the comments they'd have realized that the majority didn't like/accept it).

But it's useless trying to explain that to these people because they think that you're against the ntr in itself not the bad writing behind it (and honestly I doubt that they're real adults).
A. I played this game.
B. Not everyone have a problem with that like you have. In 99% cases I don't like, or I even hate netorare. That's why I AVOID choices leading to it, even in games where that option was from the beginning.
C. I don't like getting facepalm, still hurts, but you gave it to me, I'm not geving it to you, so that's on you. And I don't care about score coz this don't gave me anything (or is giving something and I don't know about this?)
D. It really depends on a game. Some games I play purely for art and sex scene, but most games I play for at least decent story in it, for kink, and art is less important.

If NTR is badly implemented, than just avoid it. You don't see it, it can't hurt you... You are hurt coz mosquito is flying on the other side of the street?

I'm 33 years old, little childish yes, but still adult.

Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020
A. I played this game.
B. Not everyone have a problem with that like you have. In 99% cases I don't like, or I even hate netorare. That's why I AVOID choices leading to it, even in games where that option was from the beginning.
C. I don't like getting facepalm, still hurts, but you gave it to me, I'm not geving it to you, so that's on you. And I don't care about score coz this don't gave me anything (or is giving something and I don't know about this?)
D. It really depends on a game. Some games I play purely for art and sex scene, but most games I play for at least decent story in it, for kink, and art is less important.

If NTR is badly implemented, than just avoid it. You don't see it, it can't hurt you... You are hurt coz mosquito is flying on the other side of the street?

I'm 33 years old, little childish yes, but still adult.
Ok fair enough.
I get your point but that doesn't change the fact that the dev changed the character's personality just so that the ntr can happen (before the choice even comes we see her willingness to sleep with anyone despite her previously declaring that she's waiting for the right person).

Yes You can avoid it but the damage is already done (the character's willing to choose the asshole even though at the beginning she was shown to care deeply about the kind of person she goes out with).

People are criticizing the character inconsistency and the problems that this single part caused to the whole story's cohesion but they keep getting ridiculed for thier valid criticism.

If you personally don't see a problem with it then that's ok I hope you keep enjoying the game but there are people (I'd say the majority) that didn't like it and they deserve to give their opinion/criticism without getting belittled for it.

And I assure you that the majority of people agree that ntr doesn't mix well with vanilla (in some rare cases it works as a threat/danger to avoid but other than that it doesn't fit) if it did fit people wouldn't constantly ask if it was avoidable or not (those two fetishes don't complement each other).

And about the facepalms. I personally I don't give facepalms (either I give a like if I agree or reply if I don't agree with a comment) I used to get annoyed by it too but after a while I learned to accept that there are people who don't agree with me and this's there way of showing it (honestly it's a lot better than getting insulted just for stating your opinion).

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
Ok fair enough.
I get your point but that doesn't change the fact that the dev changed the character's personality just so that the ntr can happen (before the choice even comes we see her willingness to sleep with anyone despite her previously declaring that she's waiting for the right person).

Yes You can avoid it but the damage is already done (the character's willing to choose the asshole even though at the beginning she was shown to care deeply about the kind of person she goes out with).

People are criticizing the character inconsistency and the problems that this single part caused to the whole story's cohesion but they keep getting ridiculed for thier valid criticism.

If you personally don't see a problem with it then that's ok I hope you keep enjoying the game but there are people (I'd say the majority) that didn't like it and they deserve to give their opinion/criticism without getting belittled for it.

And I assure you that the majority of people agree that ntr doesn't mix well with vanilla (in some rare cases it works as a threat/danger to avoid but other than that it doesn't fit) if it did fit people wouldn't constantly ask if it was avoidable or not (those two fetishes don't complement each other).

And about the facepalms. I personally I don't give facepalms (either I give a like if I agree or reply if I don't agree with a comment) I used to get annoyed by it too but after a while I learned to accept that there are people who don't agree with me and this's there way of showing it (honestly it's a lot better than getting insulted just for stating your opinion).
In many cases people that don't like NTR (in any form) here just gaslight games with it, even if it's from the beginning in there, gaslight people that don't mind it, and hang up people that like it. That's my observation.
Conclusion is simple, if you like it, or don't mind it, play and enjoy. If not, don't play :LOL:

Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020
In many cases people that don't like NTR (in any form) here just gaslight games with it, even if it's from the beginning in there, gaslight people that don't mind it, and hang up people that like it. That's my observation.
Conclusion is simple, if you like it, or don't mind it, play and enjoy. If not, don't play :LOL:
Yah while I agree with you that there're people that hate ntr as a fetish and don't like any game with it that's not the case here.

The ntr was introduced way late in the game's development (just because the dev got a little greedy and wanted bring more money even at the cost of ruining the whole story of the game) if it was introduced from the beginning and in a better way than what we got no one would've got upset.

People here are stating their opinions (there're not telling/forcing people to not play the game, every one is free and if you like the game or don't mind it (ntr) then you won't care if other people dislike it) so why not leave them to say what they want and you do what you want (it's that simple).

Aug 27, 2021
Yah while I agree with you that there're people that hate ntr as a fetish and don't like any game with it that's not the case here.

The ntr was introduced way late in the game's development (just because the dev got a little greedy and wanted bring more money even at the cost of ruining the whole story of the game) if it was introduced from the beginning and in a better way than what we got no one would've got upset.

People here are stating their opinions (there're not telling/forcing people to not play the game, every one is free and if you like the game or don't mind it (ntr) then you won't care if other people dislike it) so why not leave them to say what they want and you do what you want (it's that simple).
I said my opinion and that's it. That you can ignore this adding NTR route, and there is no problem (mom after some dates just got desperate so that's why she invited guy to a home, and after years without dick when she get one she fall for it. I dunno how long you guys was the longest without sex, I am for many, many, and even more years, and I know how this can build up and how desperate you can be, so I can understand why she fall for a good sex). And be honest, who play incest game, without incest rout? So ergo, either go with a romance and her moment of weakness is rescued by son, or go with domination rout and either dominate her for a threesome or not. Still don't see a problem with this route.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes