Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020
I said my opinion and that's it. That you can ignore this adding NTR route, and there is no problem (mom after some dates just got desperate so that's why she invited guy to a home, and after years without dick when she get one she fall for it. I dunno how long you guys was the longest without sex, I am for many, many, and even more years, and I know how this can build up and how desperate you can be, so I can understand why she fall for a good sex). And be honest, who play incest game, without incest rout? So ergo, either go with a romance and her moment of weakness is rescued by son, or go with domination rout and either dominate her for a threesome or not. Still don't see a problem with this route.
I guess that depends on your point of view.
You may have played the current build (and you judge based on that) but I personally played the game in it's early builds and I can tell that the change to the character's personality isn't unnoticeable (her character ment to give the feeling of pure rommance that didn't care about the physical aspect of the relationship but the emotional connection between her and her partner).
So for a character with this type of personality to just one day decide that she just want sex with anyone just to satisfy her sexual needs (which was previously shown to be a minor/non accountable part of the relationship) that's just characterization inconsistency and it completely ruins the fundamental basis of the character for many people (and rightfully so).

Look I get that you personally don't see a problem with this but other people (the majority) who followed the game's development do see a problem with that.

Aug 27, 2021
I guess that depends on your point of view.
You may have played the current build (and you judge based on that) but I personally played the game in it's early builds and I can tell that the change to the character's personality isn't unnoticeable (her character ment to give the feeling of pure rommance that didn't care about the physical aspect of the relationship but the emotional connection between her and her partner).
So for a character with this type of personality to just one day decide that she just want sex with anyone just to satisfy her sexual needs (which was previously shown to be a minor/non accountable part of the relationship) that's just characterization inconsistency and it completely ruins the fundamental basis of the character for many people (and rightfully so).

Look I get that you personally don't see a problem with this but other people (the majority) who followed the game's development do see a problem with that.
Wait... So what about Degradation rout? It was there before? Coz it sounds like it wasn't. I'm just curious. Yes, I download this few days ago for a first time.
I don't they can't have their opinion, i only said that is their choice how they will view this, I will not force my pov. If that sounded like I was trying that, than my bad, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, sometimes I'm too harsh in words especially since English is not my native.

Aug 27, 2021
But I have a question. How to unlock MomxLily scenes? I have finished their solo scenes, both on RP route, and no scenes with both of them

Jack Ultron

Sep 25, 2020
Wait... So what about Degradation rout? It was there before? Coz it sounds like it wasn't. I'm just curious. Yes, I download this few days ago for a first time.
I don't they can't have their opinion, i only said that is their choice how they will view this, I will not force my pov. If that sounded like I was trying that, than my bad, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, sometimes I'm too harsh in words especially since English is not my native.
Originally there was no branches/routes, voice acting or hardcore fetishes (ntr/gangbang) it was more linear plot and Sequential events for every character (or that's how I remember it at least).

Don't worry about it, we all have different opinions and as long as we're respectful about it we can still discuss them.

About the last question I'm not sure
Look around the thread maybe someone posted a walkthrough.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good evening, is the NTR of this game avoidable?
And as for this photo, can I avoid this type of scene with three or two guys? Is it avoidable or does it have to happen?
dram9_6.jpg

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Good evening, is the NTR of this game avoidable?
And as for this photo, can I avoid this type of scene with three or two guys? Is it avoidable or does it have to happen?
View attachment 2947319
For some reason that ain't NTR but instead it's considered as the degradation route for ramirez i think it's her name?

The mom it's the one that have cursed horrid NTR and yes you can avoid that.

As going back on topic of this character, idk if you can avoid it since that's her degradation route and i guess you can choose any other route with her to prevent to get this to show up during your gameplay. I just don't play this garbage anymore and is a plain remembering of what i could get from playing this when it didn't had NTR shit.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Rip Sophie (for those wondering, she got ran over lmao jk)
Is Mom x Lily stuff not in yet?

Lots of games miss out on being found when tag searching
They end up only being found in latest updates search

Last edited:

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I think this version is outdated btw, 12.4 seems to have come out in August with new Patty scenes.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
v.12.4 | Pregnancy Fix and New Scene!

Cosplay and Bug Fixes!

Hi guys! As promised a new small update which fixes a few things and adds a new scene for Patty with new voice lines.

If you wanna skip to it, name your character 'bettrblnde' to skip though Patty's content. Then visit her on the office to get the new scene!

Your old saves should work just fine with the new update.

Bug Fixes

Long choice lists now have a scroll bar.

Fixed a bug where Patty's pregnant route would not trigger.

Fixed a bug where Lorraine + Lily's Threesome Route wouldn't trigger. (again -_-)

Fixed the spank bank, no longer missing options.

Fixed Patty's spank bank, all new scenes are available plus old scenes, once her route is completed.

Download Business of Loving v.12.4 | v.12.4i

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Last time i played this game was august 2022 v0.10i, and after this time there is only 2 updates was released 0.11 and 0.12?

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes