rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
tried litterly every version of the game played trough the entire thing and still the animated scenes never work, a real bummer , kitchen scene and prego ride scene frm lorraine etc

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
really confused as normally the thread update is when the game was last updated and release date is when the game was put out on here. so am I being completely stupid or shouldn't the release date be 2022-10-15 and thread update be 2023-08-06 as if 2022-10-15 was the last time game/thread was updated wouldn't that force the game into an abandoned tag as it had been over a year? see I'm either being completely stupid or this is an error. Mainly what I'm asking is was v0.12.4i (current update) released in October or last year of august of this year

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i tried entering the money cheat but it's shows invalid and the last alphabet is not entering.....?/ does anyone know what is the problem here....?

Beyu

Nov 1, 2023
I asked in one short word. Will Mom be NTR by another man? I don't want to play and feel disappointed!!

P.S. > NP and DP What is it and how is it different? It's that kind of path. Will it cause you to get hit by NTR?

Thx

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I asked in one short word. Will Mom be NTR by another man? I don't want to play and feel disappointed!!

P.S. > NP and DP What is it and how is it different? It's that kind of path. Will it cause you to get hit by NTR?

Thx
Not sure about NP and DP, as for the ntr don't worry, the game warns you when the choice comes, and you can simply say NO!!
And then you'll get no ntr :)

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Cheats:

bounceonmyboy = Max Money

givemetheladies = All RP points maxed.

rosebud = All scenes unlocked.

whoamama = Lorraine Scenes Unlocked

#girlboss = Kim Scenes Unlocked

greenthumb = Lily Scenes Unlocked

galsinblue = Ramirez Scenes Unlocked

blondesrbetter = Patty Scenes Unlocked

thebigmeanie = Degredation Points Maxed

motherearth = Lorraine x Lily Points Maxed

givemegothgf = All Charlotte Scenes Unlocked
Needs update

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Thinking about it now, it's a smart move making it patreon exclusive for months, because then those who do pay for it are those loyal who wouldn't share it, then forcing everyone to wait without much risk of leaks. At least, that's my take on how he milks these for 3 months. There's no way I'm patient enough for this.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello, is this Netorare in the game avoidable, if so, how do I avoid it? And do you know if there will be more NTR in the game besides him?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, is this Netorare in the game avoidable, if so, how do I avoid it? And do you know if there will be more NTR in the game besides him?
It's avoidable. When the mom tries to date someone else, you have the option to stop it. Easy as that and to answer your question. No, unless you pick betraying Charlotte for her mother. (Then you're really doing the cheating)

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes