Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
really disappointing this isn't progressing faster. especially since the art isn't anything to write home about.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
While I'm waiting for the patch to get updated, I added the 0.12i patch to 0.12i version and it won't open.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Only Patty's pregnancy? What about pregnancy with Mom? :rolleyes:
Dev removed pregnancy with her in the "rework" and now we need to wait for it?

Reactions: durandal22

HentoiVR

Jan 10, 2022
So this game was all vanilla and happy and the dev was on a pure loving path BUT then outta nowhere ntr was implemented and killed your motive to continue a relationship with the game... sounds like cheating. And if you feel this way and are still playing, we'll I've got bad news for you... ONE OF US, ONE OF US. welcome to the ntr brotherhood, you cuck.

In all seriousness tho, has new ntr content been added? I've come here and every time, it's nothing but a warzone. But I check the update and It's just the old date gone wrong scenario. With all the uproar I feel like more dark sinister ntr content has been added only to get blueballed.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
yeah he primarily does comics, the game is more of a side project unfortunately.
Indeed the art is simple and the dev tricks the players by adding ntr out of nowhere. And it may be a parallel project to his comics. But the amazing thing is that the guy is making a lot of money even by making a few updates a year. There is a game out there with much more effort and quality and dev that can be trusted doing less than half of it. You never know where success is. humanity is that random

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So this game was all vanilla and happy and the dev was on a pure loving path BUT then outta nowhere ntr was implemented and killed your motive to continue a relationship with the game... sounds like cheating. And if you feel this way and are still playing, we'll I've got bad news for you... ONE OF US, ONE OF US. welcome to the ntr brotherhood, you cuck.

In all seriousness tho, has new ntr content been added? I've come here and every time, it's nothing but a warzone. But I check the update and It's just the old date gone wrong scenario. With all the uproar I feel like more dark sinister ntr content has been added only to get blueballed.
Nah I checked seems to be same old, AND completely optional don't know what people are bitching about, if it was forced I'd be mad too, but optional and the game warns you (super easy to avoid just click a choice) I mean it's really no big deal.

dexter111

May 31, 2017
people are still crying about ntr and it feels so weird

the project went downfall when "mom" became a canonical figure, this game felt way more logical and interesting when it was landlady or whatever it's called. with "mom" this dynamic just doesn't work the same.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Indeed the art is simple and the dev tricks the players by adding ntr out of nowhere. And it may be a parallel project to his comics. But the amazing thing is that the guy is making a lot of money even by making a few updates a year. There is a game out there with much more effort and quality and dev that can be trusted doing less than half of it. You never know where success is. humanity is that random
how is it amazing? i just explained why that is the case. he primarily makes comics, which people give him money for...that's why the game only gets a few updates a year.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
people are still crying about ntr and it feels so weird

the project went downfall when "mom" became a canonical figure, this game felt way more logical and interesting when it was landlady or whatever it's called. with "mom" this dynamic just doesn't work the same.
Truth be told, i also prefered things when it was left up to player choice, since the begining left enough room for it to be dubious and either take to be valid.

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
A. I played this game.
B. Not everyone have a problem with that like you have. In 99% cases I don't like, or I even hate netorare. That's why I AVOID choices leading to it, even in games where that option was from the beginning.
C. I don't like getting facepalm, still hurts, but you gave it to me, I'm not geving it to you, so that's on you. And I don't care about score coz this don't gave me anything (or is giving something and I don't know about this?)
D. It really depends on a game. Some games I play purely for art and sex scene, but most games I play for at least decent story in it, for kink, and art is less important.

If NTR is badly implemented, than just avoid it. You don't see it, it can't hurt you... You are hurt coz mosquito is flying on the other side of the street?

I'm 33 years old, little childish yes, but still adult.
Nothing wrong with being childish bro. Its a part of you. Actually who isn't? Even grandparents and parents themselves are chidish, the way people talk and make fun.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You don't need the patch for this update, it's already applied.
I began playing new version, it is all over the place. If I stay at home I get one or 2 mom events then once it hits it is multiple scenes in the same time like they are different days. If I leave the house I get more actions per day. Once we hit the hidden values, the sex is endless.

Reactions: Krane461
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes