Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Congratulations to the dev for this game, I really enjoyed playing it, I played it all through the love route and it was really cool. I was curious and played a little for the mother through the other route and honestly even though I didn't like Netorare (NTR), I understood why the dev did this to the character, because he in this route is a huge asshole and deserved what happened with him.

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
OK, I'm trying to put in the money cheat, but I can't put it all in. The last letter won't type. Did they change it?

thewat

Dec 20, 2018
I keep getting the popup "Image 'ldg_fuck_mis_anim' and 'ldg_fuck_mis_anim2' not found" during the supposedly animated scene with the mom on her degradation route, it's just a black screen with that error. Same thing with the animated pregnant scene. Is it a bug or something?

Reactions: Krane461

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
Bro, chill. The way you're acting makes it sound like the game has become some sort of NTR-fest out of nowhere between versions but honestly it doesn't seem to be the case for me (unless our perceptions on what constitutes NTR or not diverge a lot, but bear with me).

- Lilly, Kim & Charlotte have pretty much zero interactions with any male characters beside the MC, so no real room for NTR there. Damn, in fact the MC can pretty much ruin Charlotte's self-esteem and chances of a career if he hooks up with her mom, literally, since he destroys the band for the mom's sake! That's some high octane toxic cheating/Netori at that. It's possible for the MC's relation with Lilly and Lorraine to evolve in a threesome, but that is by player choice.

- Patty was very much of an exhibitionist cum bucket from the get-go, so i'd find it very bizarre if someone were to get attached to her to the point of feeling betrayed over such a thing - even so, she has been updated into getting a pure romantic path too, what honestly i never expected in the first place.

- Officer Ramirez slide into corruption as cum bucket of precint & beyond or starting a partnership with the MC instead is completely up to him and player choices.

- Lorraine - ok, the whole thing with how her dates may go has irked a lot of people, but last i checked it's completely by player choice, since the MC gets to talk it out with her, convince Lorraine to drop the bastard before he gets anywhere with her, admiting the feelings for her son/tenant and then start a openly relationship with the MC.

Let's be blunt, direct and honest - the only scenario where Netorare can really happen in this game is one that the player has to persistently pursue by being jealous and yet doing nothing with the MC to intervene. Why would someone who claims to hate NTR do that to itself?! People are supposed to read before clicking!!!

Is the setting up of a such a subplot in the romance path off-putting and kind of bizarre - yes, probably, very much so i'd say. I'd say it borders on baiting or outright trolling from Dead-end's part.
Tough luck for those who made themselves suffer through something they are not into. "Hell naw, i'm blocking this turd of a guy" was very much in the cards last time i cared to check.

So, you can calm down and no real need for "it's ruined forevah!!!" soapbox sermonizing.
been following the game for a bit havent tried it yet, but i appreciate the insight as a ntr enjoyer what to expect. p.s the guy u responded to ig was mad he was cucking himself lol

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes