ingvary

May 27, 2020
Is Charlotte route bugged for everyone else? Fails with

NameError: name 'lily' is not defined

when trying to work the register.

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
look amazing, but MC dick too small it will be hard to change that now, maybe if u add something like a he found a extra rare meteorite or something it will change his dick size but after finding this meteortie he will be shy and not dominat so u will have a lot staff to make i mean scene and more content he will be don't remember everything it's option 1 or option 2 he will be younger so let's say legal age 16-17 for men.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
how do you do the lorraine x lily route? It was so simple before but now I just see a "!" symbol at the garden and no idea how to trigger it.

Reactions: nozu

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So having just downloaded the game, I can say that the actual moment to moment gameplay is bizarre. Random actions happen at random times, with some events being repeatable, until they aren't, scenes triggering at certain times (maybe?) then not, with money existing (supposedly?) and no good clear path near the start of the game or for what content is in it.

The UI is very flawed, to say the least. I don't even know what money is for to be quite honest.

The art and scenes, which I used cheats to unlock, seem neat, but how to unlock them is bizarre. I also think it's baffling there is not a way to know, from the dev, what each route entails beforehand, but just hoping it randomly triggers at some point?

This is only after an hour or so of play total but jesus, what a mixed game.

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
The cheats for those who want them

tenenbaum
"Lorraine cuck content unlocked. Visit room at night to begin."

motherearth
"Lorraine x Lily route unlocked."

bouncemyboy
"Unlimited Money"

ladiespls
"All the ladies love points are maxxed!"

rosebud
"Everything is unlocked."

#girlboss
"All Kim's content unlocked."

whoamama
"All Lorraine content unlocked."

greenthumb
"All Lily content unlocked."

galsinblue
"All Ramirez content unlocked."

bettrblnde
"All vanilla Patty content unlocked."

chococake
"Patty's chubby route unlocked."

babymama!
"Patty's pregnant route unlocked."

hardlyworkin
"All Degredation Patty content unlocked."

thebigmeanie
"All Degredation points maxed!"

babyfever
"Lorraine pregnancy scenes maxed."

givemegothgf
"All Charlotte scenes unlocked."

Krane461

Aug 17, 2018
pregfuck missing error wtf
I keep getting the popup "Image 'ldg_fuck_mis_anim' and 'ldg_fuck_mis_anim2' not found" during the supposedly animated scene with the mom on her degradation route, it's just a black screen with that error. Same thing with the animated pregnant scene. Is it a bug or something?
Is no one else facing these issues, with missing animations for Lorraine, instead just getting a black screen with animation missing error? I would greatly appreciate any feedback, and or how this can be fixed. I have extracted a fresh file and tried playing a new game and the problem still persists. Even though this issue was supposed to be fixed per the changelog, it seems the bug is still there.

Jul 4, 2017
Is no one else facing these issues, with missing animations for Lorraine, instead just getting a black screen with animation missing error? I would greatly appreciate any feedback, and or how this can be fixed. I have extracted a fresh file and tried playing a new game and the problem still persists. Even though this issue was supposed to be fixed per the changelog, it seems the bug is still there.
It's a known bug next version dev said will fix this , now I don't know if this post has been updated or not yet I think not

Reactions: Krane461
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes