WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Previously, there was the option for the character to avoid the interaction if the player chose.
Don't like X, Y or Z fetish, and want the MC to avoid it? Go right ahead.

Now, it seems that option has been removed entirely. it's now "This will happen, whether the player wishes it or not. You have a choice to not watch it though. What do you do?"

That to me, makes the game change its entire premise. Before, it was somewhat of choice based. Now it's a visual type game, where the choice is taken out of your hands. You're essentially 'reading' (or in this case watching) the story the developer. The essence of the game has changed from game type A to type B.
This again.

You are reading a novel that styles istself as hardcore among the hardcore and you are complaining about seeing the hardcore.

Opting-out is for pussies. Choice is one thing, and the last update HAS A CHOICE, rape the mom or rape the daughter. Not, rape or not rape.

If you want to opt-out, go find something that doesnt say, straight-out, An Anthem to the Taboo. But not *that* taboo... thats to tabooey!!! "avoid interactions" pah-leeze

Stop trying to fuck up a game I love with your insecurities.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
This again.

You are reading a novel that styles istself as hardcore among the hardcore and you are complaining about seeing the hardcore.

Opting-out is for pussies. Choice is one thing, and the last update HAS A CHOICE, rape the mom or rape the daughter. Not, rape or not rape.

If you want to opt-out, go find something that doesnt say, straight-out, An Anthem to the Taboo. But not *that* taboo... thats to tabooey!!! "avoid interactions" pah-leeze

Have a snickers, dude. The comment was that it used to be choice based, like a choose your path game, but recently it's more of a static VN, where there is only one path with a couple of minor nudges to the content. They prefer the choose your path style. Nowhere in the comment did they say to remove content or fuck up the game. And opting out of certain kinks isn't really out of the ordinary. If you like that content, don't opt out.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be neat if a little supernatural was put into the story with regards to the Mansion and the pretty much evil people who live there.

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
This again.

I think that the main problem mentioned in the post you are reacting to is that some of us don't want to make a gay choice. Sure, there is an option to not see it, but, well, it still hurts...

Reactions: | Vee |

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
I usually filter out all the games that have the "gay" tag.
My reasoning is that, usually, if there is some gay, that means that it's all probably gay.
It isn't the case here and this is one of my favorite games.
I wish the search page allowed to filter by avoidable/forced tags as well.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
My reasoning is that, usually, if there is some gay, that means that it's all probably gay.
Indeed. You know the famous saying, "Once gay, always gay."

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Yes, there is a limitation to the tag system in that some use it to find what they want and others use it to avoid what they dont, but only a single tag exists. This really messes with the "gay" tag, especially. Imagine if you were a gay dude looking for gay games, but keep finding games tag by insecure players who are afraid to make eye contact with the one-eye-snake. It would be frustrating and annoying.

(i almost neve look at the tags, just the description and pictures. but that just me.)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The gay tag is also polluted with games where the mom and daughter kiss at one point. I've long thought the tags might be more useful if they were listed as bold or regular. Bold being a major theme in the game, and regular being for things that appear only once or twice in the game.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The gay tag is also polluted with games where the mom and daughter kiss at one point. I've long through the tags might be more useful if they were listed as bold or regular. Bold being a major theme in the game, and regular being for things that appear only once or twice in the game.
If you know of games which use the gay tag when the lesbian tag is the correct one to use then you should click 'report' on the game's OP, explain the reason for your report and give citations

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes