yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.0601V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
I was surprised how I really enjoyed this game! Any recommendations for similar games? Where the protagonist is "evil" like this and is corrupting a whole family. Or games with cute traps like that

Dhark

May 1, 2020
Come play But I'm the Bad Guy, we have:

- A guy who looks like Kratos
- A girl with a mental compacity of a 5 year old
- A femboy
- A prude husband
- A sex depraved wife
- That old dude from Squid Game
- And some Asian girl that looks like a JP actress

I dunno if should keep playing this game...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Come play But I'm the Bad Guy, we have:

- A guy who looks like Kratos
- A girl with a mental compacity of a 5 year old
- A femboy
- A prude husband
- A sex depraved wife
- That old dude from Squid Game
- And some Asian girl that looks like a JP actress

I dunno if should keep playing this game...
Well, keep in mind, in the end, this is just fiction.

I literally have a 21 year old roommate who looks younger than she is. I play this game and it just... interests me for some morbid reason, but in real life, I treat the girl like my daughter (she's my brother's adopted daughter, using my place to stay while she attends college). She'll be in her room in her PJs and I will close the door for her to give her privacy etc... so... to me, a game like this is just fiction and definitely does not translate to real life. I'm curious where it will go and honestly, the dialog between the demon and angel cracks me up and is one of my favourite aspects! I play through the scenes with the boy, even though that is NOT my thing, just the dialog with the demon and angel I love too much, like those scenes where the evil one will say "see, not gay!" LMFAO! I'll be dying laughing at some of it, it's well written. Humor is something I think I like the most in any game.

Otherwise, I definitely understand you!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
How is it that 90% of people talking about the title of the game miss the question mark? It's not "but im the bad guy" its a question, "but im the bad guy?". Different meanings.

Reactions: Stil996

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
How is it that 90% of people talking about the title of the game miss the question mark? It's not "but im the bad guy" its a question, "but im the bad guy?". Different meanings.
Once you play it there is no longer a question. The protag is absolutely a bad guy.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 2375416

Overview:
An Anthem to the Taboo​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: DLGB - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0601v2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

Thanks Jim Webb for the links!
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

View attachment 1488005 View attachment 1487994 View attachment 1488004 View attachment 1609566 View attachment 1488003 View attachment 1689096 View attachment 1689098 View attachment 1689092 View attachment 2375326
I like it woow

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Thx for the update /// finishing the scene with mom so soon was cool, i mean, i really wanted to see what would happen haha, btw, nice aproach, like always, that was a good chapter, thx

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Hrm. Looks like the development team has decided to stop offering players the choice of what happens. Rather, it seems that whereas before that option was available, it now occurs regardless of the player's choice, and the only option is to skip/not skip viewing the scenes.

While I may or may not be keen on X, Y or Z content, having the ability to say 'not my thing, have the character not do this' was a point in favor of the game. Removing that option seems to shunt the game down set paths, which makes this more of a visual novel, than a game where choices matter.

if that's the case dev team, you may want to think again. People don't go see certain movies because it's not their thing. Same thing could be said for visual novels. This is doubly so since that tag isn't actually listed here.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
So, what is your point then? The game has, "what appear to be underage characters?" Was that it? Ok, you made your point and this game isnt for you. You can move on now. You're not changing anyones' mind here.

Call me whatever names you need to to feel better about yourself. Victimless crimes do not not give me pause.

[Even Star Wars has crimes against pretend children. At least Vader didnt touch their pretend b-holes! That's a bridge too far! Wanton slaughter is more acceptable. Mainstream even.]

Norlele

Mar 29, 2019
The dev does it so well with internal monologue and humor. You would think this is a joke game considering the title, but this game is genuinely good.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hrm. Looks like the development team has decided to stop offering players the choice of what happens. Rather, it seems that whereas before that option was available, it now occurs regardless of the player's choice, and the only option is to skip/not skip viewing the scenes.

While I may or may not be keen on X, Y or Z content, having the ability to say 'not my thing, have the character not do this' was a point in favor of the game. Removing that option seems to shunt the game down set paths, which makes this more of a visual novel, than a game where choices matter.

if that's the case dev team, you may want to think again. People don't go see certain movies because it's not their thing. Same thing could be said for visual novels. This is doubly so since that tag isn't actually listed here.
Well, this VN has always been mostly kinetic; the only times where skip choices were implemented were around a couple fetishes, and most of them were retroactively added. It was intended to be kinetic from the beginning and those skips are merely an accommodation. They don't change the canon of the story at all. Just like with movies and books, sometimes with VNs the only way not to see something you dislike is not to look at it at all.

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.0601v2.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
with wt?

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I hope that the evil MC has sex with the neighbours wife in the next update finally.
It's about time.
I like slow burn games, but this one is too slow when it comes to have sex with a woman.
The MC had more sex with the boy than with anybody else in this game.
So I suppose he is gay or bi at least.
Howsoever he is not straight.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes