RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
Literally haven't been disappointed in any of the content. Sucks that they're slowing down, but I give the creator the benefit of a doubt here.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
I must admit the game is improving. Animations are on point. This update is best one ever released. Finally Hailey got attention she deserves , even the scene was very dark and its very hard to see. The sad part is now we must wait 6-7 updates for new Hailey content. Im %100 sure dev will still bomb Riley contents for trap milkers xd. Jokes aside Hailey and Alice still deserves more scene.. Dev pls.. make Riley sleep forever and focus to ladys.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Is there any consequence after the MC rapes that girl on the beach?
There will be no consequences, the MC is a sex predator, but alas he is YOU in the VN and you can direct what he does for good or ill , i know that sounds boring but that's the deal it seems.
Maybe her dad will confront him and there will be deadly melee combat ?
Who knows ?

Reactions: Lol00000

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I gotta tell you seriously, this game violates rule 7. It has obvious k!dd!3 p0rn, it's not just loli (which is defined as girls who make themselves LOOK LIKE children, these characters obviously ARE children, being much smaller than the adults, and underdeveloped).
If you think that, then you should leave the game alone. If the mods think that, they should close the thread. Since they haven't done that so far, there doesn't seem to be a rule break for them.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you think that, then you should leave the game alone. If the mods think that, they should close the thread. Since they haven't done that so far, there doesn't seem to be a rule break for them.
I agree, but it's pretty obvious. The rule is very clear. Also, there are other rules that are much stricter making it kind of risky to offer this game.
I mean, there are so few of these games, guess why. And the entire site could theoretically be at risk due to these maybe 50 games.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
I think it's more the updates that take 3 months to come out and involve three clicks off the mouse until you finish the update. And people know his getting good cash for it in subs and donations while barely moving. Like paying someone over and over to mow your lawn and his always there with scissors doing it one blade at a time then stoping to sharpen the scissors

'Sup with all the 1 star reviews? Were people surprised somehow that the game is about indiscriminately fucking feminine looking asses? I mean sure, the updates aren't the meatiest around, but I feel there's some sexual confusion happening here or something. Just sayin'. :KEK:

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I gotta tell you seriously, this game violates rule 7. It has obvious k!dd!3 p0rn, it's not just loli (which is defined as girls who make themselves LOOK LIKE children, these characters obviously ARE children, being much smaller than the adults, and underdeveloped).
Yada, yada, whine, whine, sanctimonious BS. They seem to be teens to me, at least the boy, the girl just looks strange at most. If the mods don't see any issue with this, you shouldn't as well.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The rule mentions prepubescent children. The characters featured in this VN are teens at the age where they constantly think about sex. I get that Hailey acts very childish, but she isn't 12. Riley also looks small but his attitude points to him being in puberty, probably around 15-16 years old.

I think it's more the updates that take 3 months to come out and involve three clicks off the mouse until you finish the update. And people know his getting good cash for it in subs and donations while barely moving. Like paying someone over and over to mow your lawn and his always there with scissors doing it one blade at a time then stoping to sharpen the scissors
Won't disagree with that, the development speed leaves a lot to be desired. I haven't paid anything so I won't whine about it but I guess it hurts the devs prospects and decreases the chance that this will get enough support to make him speed up the process.

I commented because I saw a lot of comments about Riley and the proverbial "this isn't to my tastes, so 1 star", It's a crappy attitude to have. So if I dislike a tag, should I go and bomb the reviews just because a game that never had me as the target audience, didn't cater to my preferences? Low effort feedback is both dishonest and the entitlement leaves me with feelings of disgust. But it is what it is, the best I can do is to try and balance it out with a 5star review of my own despite some issues I have with it, so I'll get to that in the near future.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A short update. Not too bad though.

I really love the good verses evil dialog that cuts in at times. Love the humour. It's one of my favourite things while playing through to be honest.

Reactions: haku_zen
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes