Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
I played this game before in linux with no problems but now this happend when i try to run it with wine and without:

Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
- Init at renpy/common/00updater.rpy:23 took 0.61498 s.
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'Z:\\home\\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\\Butimthebadguy-0.06v3-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)

what can it be?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Is there anything supernatural going on at the spooky mansion?. I mean What is that snobby girl giving the boy?. She is putting something in those drinks that she gives him. Something nefarious is going on at the mansion that does involve the boy?. I can only guess. Is she slipping him hormone blockers behind the parents back?. Just speculating.
Horse Semen, was shown in a flashback way back after Riley/Girl pool scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know whether to think good or bad about this game XD. Firstly, being very focused on content is a trap lol. Second anal sex content, especially in this update, if we choose the milf's daughter, now the mother just has to smell her butt and when she penetrates her, her MC comes lol, it's not even known if it was anal or vaginal sex.

The only scene with vaginal sex was on the beach and that was for rape and bestiality if enabled.

Having too much potential, your developer wastes it big time.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It is strange to see a Boy?. With such a girl waist and demeanor. I can see why the "Trap" Genre is included in the story. Not a Big fan of it, Not against it, it is just strange. I have seen stories/games where any of the male characters that were that feminine were at some point i the story transformed completely, whether it was due to a curse or a punishment to some ass who treated woman badly and it was a way for the guy to learn a lesson, only for the guy to end up getting used to being a girl. Some of those plots it was either slow transformation or quick. I think the "Trap" means just means the Boy? Riley will remain a very girly boy. Mistaken as a girl due to his female-ish figure. Still the idea that evil-ish woman at the mansion is doing something that is making him more feminine giving him spiked drinks would make the her scary and the MC "Bad Guy"... well the lesser of the evils in Town. But if the woman is only spiking Riley's drink with Horse Cum then that is just ewww. I do not think Horse Cum makes you more feminine. It would mean the girl is just into humiliation and domination of the boy?.

Reactions: Deadmanvs1

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
The bedroom scenes are almost a blank, black, screen for me.
No details visible at all.
Is there any way of improving this, or is it all at the Dev's end ?
Check your brightness setting on the computer. I have mine at 50% and could see decently.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Too many UNAVOIDABLE gay/trap content. Dev, you're understanding there the majority of ppl who play this game not into it? Right?
Good game from the start become more and more annoying and disappointing with more patches (why patches so small btw).
And this brightness settings...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Too many UNAVOIDABLE gay/trap content. Dev, you're understanding there the majority of ppl who play this game not into it? Right?
Good game from the start become more and more annoying and disappointing with more patches (why patches so small btw).
And this brightness settings...
How do you know that the majority aren't into that? The game had the trap tag pretty much since the beginning if that is not something you're into then don't play the game.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I played this game before in linux with no problems but now this happend when i try to run it with wine and without:

Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
- Init at renpy/common/00updater.rpy:23 took 0.61498 s.
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'Z:\\home\\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\\Butimthebadguy-0.06v3-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)

what can it be?
Just tried it on Ubuntu22.04, running it both from the shell script and Wine, and it works fine.
Indeed the dll does not exist in the lib/py3-windows-x86-64 directory but my launcher doesn't seem to check for it.

The problem seems to happen right after loading the save files. Perhaps some of them are corrupted?
If I'm not mistaken, the save files are stored either at 'ButImTheBadGuy/game/saves' or '~/.renpy/ButImTheBadGuy'.

Try backing them up and removing them from these directories.
I'm not familiar enough with the engine to think of something else.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you know that the majority aren't into that? The game had the trap tag pretty much since the beginning if that is not something you're into then don't play the game.
I like the story, myself however the whole trap stuff is strange, especially once I understood the boy is not turning into a female due to that scary evil woman at the mansion. So I just skip it when the option pops up.

Reactions: sergerserj

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I wish somebody would make a mod that blocks/skips the dialog every time these xx/xy "characters" have something to say. Who or what the fuck are they again? Besides the dev's not-so-subtle way of doing a running commentary.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found a way to fix it myself.
EDIT 2: On another note, holy shit, what a pathetic excuse for an update.

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I wish somebody would make a mod that blocks/skips the dialog every time these xx/xy "characters" have something to say. Who or what the fuck are they again? Besides the dev's not-so-subtle way of doing a running commentary.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found a way to fix it myself.
EDIT 2: On another note, holy shit, what a pathetic excuse for an update.
What is a xx/xy character?

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes