Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I mean you have rape, loli/shota, beastiality, It's strange how the game was on Patreon for so long :HideThePain:
damn that shota scene in the shower was hottest thing I ever saw in my whole life
its loli gay shota
thanks for the update, developer, but really its not 'trap'
Guess its not just me that thinks that the Shota tag is missing?
Here are all the shota comments for this game on this Thread only:

https://f95zone.to/search/333614490/?q=Shota&t=post&c[thread]=99039&o=relevance

Dec 17, 2023
Reactions: TommyTuba

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yeh, but I suggest the whole time, to add a gay tag, and maybe loli, because it's a small kid, not a really a trap.
Those are not up to me anyway, i don't care about either of those tags. Maybe the dev has a different opinion on those or just donesn't care.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Yep 'shota' is the better word, not 'trap'
I think shota is doing the work and trap is receiving the work.
Definition of Trap from tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03
  • Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
So Tarp tag doesn't work right now as a tag until he dresses like a girl... So Shota it should be and not Trap... But in reality the game should not be here due to not meeting Read rule 7

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The bedroom scenes are almost a blank, black, screen for me.
No details visible at all.
Is there any way of improving this, or is it all at the Dev's end ?

Reactions: haku_zen

buff

May 29, 2017
The bedroom scenes are almost a blank, black, screen for me.
No details visible at all.
Is there any way of improving this, or is it all at the Dev's end ?
That's the dev thinking he's creating a mood. I don't know why so many of them do this, but a lot of 'em do.

ProTip to devs: if you have to fuck with your gamma to create the scene, we have to fuck with our gamma to enjoy the scene. And ain't nobody got time for that.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Honestly, playing it now and i doubt you'll have any need of that. I barely remember last time there was any choice in the updates beside pounding Riley or not, that is.
I agree.
I want to bang the women in this game and not that wannabe girl called Riley.
This game is just masquerading as being straight.
A gay tag would be appropriate.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
And it wasn't even an option last time, it was a forced event with the option to watch it or not.
True, i can understand how that was there partly to leverage Alice's nosedive into incestuous ATM full-on degeneracy, much like the "show & tell" with Hailey. Doesn't mean i'm into it. :(

Whatever. This update makes a great sign of much better things definitely incoming. Soon hopefully.
Damn, i want the MC to pound them both fully awake so bad.

Last edited:

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
why does the game force me to sleep in bed? why don't i have the option to sleep on the sofa? why does the game force me to choose between mother and daughter? why can't i skip it? what the fuck?
and more importantly where is Riley in this update?
always just Haley and Alice we want more Riley scenes!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes