-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Weird for me says sorry can't download until like 24 hours later.

Full message below:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
I didn't see that message when I tried, though I know the message you're talking about. Still, it says "up to 24 hours", meaning you might have to wait 24 hours at the most. I would keep checking back every hour or so. Otherwise, this thread should get updated relatively soon, and that should come with mirror links you can use instead.

Reactions: ALegend27

HorusPH

Nov 27, 2017
Weird for me says sorry can't download until like 24 hours later.

Full message below:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
This also happen to me when i tried to download on incognito mode, I tried again on normal browser mode and it works

Reactions: ALegend27

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.06v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Displayme

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0567v3
Mod Version: 0.5
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0567v3

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Will this earn an update?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.06v3] [DLGB] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [785 MB]
- - -

Mac [762 MB]
- - -

barabarian

Feb 18, 2019
one of the best game ever, but is it possible to include a gallery for all the scene already played, please.
it would be much convenient than alway reload our previews saves for just look one our two, scene we already unlock, thanks you.
but i'm excited for the next uptade for this 5 star game:cool:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aground9437
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes