JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anything supernatural going on at the spooky mansion?. I mean What is that snobby girl giving the boy?. She is putting something in those drinks that she gives him. Something nefarious is going on at the mansion that does involve the boy?. I can only guess. Is she slipping him hormone blockers behind the parents back?. Just speculating.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is there anything supernatural going on at the spooky mansion?. I mean What is that snobby girl giving the boy?. She is putting something in those drinks that she gives him. Something nefarious is going on at the mansion that does involve the boy?. I can only guess. Is she slipping him hormone blockers behind the parents back?. Just speculating.
Based on in game hints, she is feeding horse cum to Riley.

Reactions: JaszMan

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Based on in game hints, she is feeding horse cum to Riley.
oh! "eww" well at least that would not make Riley more compliant or brainwashed,She is already good at manipulating as it is.
well she could be extracting Oxytocin from the Stallions cum, and using it to manipulate Riley's sexual urges
just spitballing here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or of course it could just be for shits and giggles

Reactions: JaszMan

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone smart enough to develop a game has to know that if you cater to one group, no matter how vocal, your support from other groups can suffer. The Riley content doesn't bother me, but I'm hoping this was more his turn to advance in the rotation and the dev will return to the balance he had in the beginning where the MC had an equal-opportunity penis and wanted to stick it in everybody except the dad. The MC has spent so much time preparing Alice and Hailey for something more that I would expect a return to them soon. I just hope too many characters are not added taking longer to develop each one.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone smart enough to develop a game has to know that if you cater to one group, no matter how vocal, your support from other groups can suffer. The Riley content doesn't bother me, but I'm hoping this was more his turn to advance in the rotation and the dev will return to the balance he had in the beginning where the MC had an equal-opportunity penis and wanted to stick it in everybody except the dad. The MC has spent so much time preparing Alice and Hailey for something more that I would expect a return to them soon. I just hope too many characters are not added taking longer to develop each one.
Next update is supposed to be Alice/Hailey focused.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
well she could be extracting Oxytocin from the Stallions cum, and using it to manipulate Riley's sexual urges
just spitballing here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or of course it could just be for shits and giggles
News to me, had no idea. Still that girl is twisted to do that to Riley who does look under age. The MC is a "bad guy" who is in a town full of twisted folks.

Reactions: Radbot

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
does it really matter what that girl is doing to Riley? Is she feeding him horse cum? Is she feeding her grotesque inhuman bodyguard's (or whatever the fuck he is) cum? Is she feeding him her big ole futa cock cum?

The answer is "we will be deciding the species of cum" that riley is fed after we fuck whatever her name is into submission (across several updates ofc) :HideThePain:

• Love
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Not many games like this, that are very open about what they wanna be. It's refreshing and I hope it's embraced more. Girl like me could use more of that taboo.
Interesting that you flipped the script of the lesbian Kink most men have... Or am I reading you wrong?

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes