addan076

Jul 26, 2021
wow, checked in after a year. I thought there would be some content. The only content, total, is some sleep rape content at the beginning on the beach (which wasn't very good) and some gay trap shower scene. It is nothing but tease shit for so long. Maybe in a few years there might be something.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I think his trying to avoid it his told everyone so far that reported it that he hasn't seen any reports about it
Avoiding it ? sure.... let me rephrase then, None of the subscribers have reported any looping issues, and only two people here have, and given the number of people who play the game, I suspect it could be from not playing it for some time ? and code being changed along the way, which may have caused an issue ? I don't know.
Is there any error message ? game crash ? anything at all ?
As there are only two people who have reported the issue, I would try closing the game, backup the persistant file from /game/saves folder and delete the persistent file in both locations /game/saves and also in the C:/users/xxxx path as well, then try loading a save BEFORE the issue occurs and see if it still happens.
If that doesn't help, try deleting all saves and persistent in both locations (back them up if you want to), and start a new game, skip through to where the issue occurred and see if it still happens.

Reactions: Bobsfishery

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
Mate it went from premium pass with a golden future to skipable content that most people skip this game has potential. But I will give it time

wow, checked in after a year. I thought there would be some content. The only content, total, is some sleep rape content at the beginning on the beach (which wasn't very good) and some gay trap shower scene. It is nothing but tease shit for so long. Maybe in a few years there might be something.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
Thank you. Ym.ate I didn't mean to be a dick but seemed like you were just brushing it off. As I said I'm a previous comment I cc'd ant send you a video of what happens. Now I'm not saying in any way it your fault as in personal assistant on the browser version you can't use the computer. It is very likely just a a problem with the actual server not the game so much. If you like I can send a video showing what happens

Avoiding it ? sure.... let me rephrase then, None of the subscribers have reported any looping issues, and only two people here have, and given the number of people who play the game, I suspect it could be from not playing it for some time ? and code being changed along the way, which may have caused an issue ? I don't know.
Is there any error message ? game crash ? anything at all ?
As there are only two people who have reported the issue, I would try closing the game, backup the persistant file from /game/saves folder and delete the persistent file in both locations /game/saves and also in the C:/users/xxxx path as well, then try loading a save BEFORE the issue occurs and see if it still happens.
If that doesn't help, try deleting all saves and persistent in both locations (back them up if you want to), and start a new game, skip through to where the issue occurred and see if it still happens.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you. Ym.ate I didn't mean to be a dick but seemed like you were just brushing it off. As I said I'm a previous comment I cc'd ant send you a video of what happens. Now I'm not saying in any way it your fault as in personal assistant on the browser version you can't use the computer. It is very likely just a a problem with the actual server not the game so much. If you like I can send a video showing what happens
if you are playing a browser version, then it sounds like an issue with whoever is hosting, have you tried talking to them?

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Since 3 updates ago, I just drop in with each release to read your comments and leave.
And my lord, you gentle people never disappoint :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tiur
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes