Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I think the majority of the concerns here may not be the trap content, or even that it's been the focus of the last few updates. That could be ignored/overlooked by those who don't like that content.

I think the point that some (including me) are trying to make isn't that the content is added/not added. It's that, initially, the player was able to have a CHOICE of participating or not in said content. Choose no, it's skipped and doesn't happen.
Now, it is "This is going to happen, regardless of whether you like it or not. Do you want to view it? Yes/No?"

In short, it went from being 'this is a game, choose what you want to do' to 'this is a book, and you just follow along'. And the choices were to either live with it, or leave.

Some folks are choosing to leave, as is their right. However, I think it's also their right to criticize the author for changing the genre, from a game with choices to a virtual novel, where you don't get a choice of what happens, just if you see it.

May 26, 2020
If you've ever gotten a chick drunk to try and engineer consent, and then gotten upset when her friend rescued her then you'll probably enjoy this game.

It's a corruption power fantasy through and through. If this isn't your thing and like me, you're just here because the "gay" tag without the "furry" tag is depressingly rare, then I just want to warn you ahead of time for what you're in for.

Feb 16, 2020
I'm an adult now and I am very comfortable with my sexuality, so I need not join the diatribe about what a developer wanted to put in their game. People seem to forget, much like opinions on the internet, and movies/TV, if you don't like it, you don't need to consume that piece of media. And that's really the end of the conversation on it. A developer is not obliged to offer what you want, only what they want to provide. Of course they may want to provide more of what contributors ask for, that's just business, but it doesn't mean others have a right to what they want because they said so. Get over yourselves.

Back to the original reason for my post, is there a new android version for the most up to date version at all? Thanks in advance.

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
May just be my crappy old monitor but the lighting choice seems odd in some of these new scenes. On the one hand, it's impressively realistic given windows in the background and a specific time of day, but it also ends up obscuring a lot of the frame. Giving me GoT 'Longest Night' flashbacks a little bit. It's a choice, but not sure it's the right one. Would be cooler to see the artwork better.

Reactions: Jonny Skull

icc1412

Nov 23, 2018
Haven't had any reports of that issue, so dunno what to tell you.
yea idk. im playing on pc. i even tryed new game and played through it again, same error. at the screen where is says"some time later" its giving me a choice of either "continue(trap content)" or "skip scene". thats where it starts looping i think

Last edited:

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
Yeah that's about where the loop begins then you end up in the kitchen the morning after the house was broken into and mc slept over

yea idk. im playing on pc. i even tryed new game and played through it again, same error. at the screen where is says"some time later" its giving me a choice of either "continue(trap content)" or "skip scene". thats where is starts looping i think

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes