Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
But I also suspect that many developers are far ahead with their games but continue to throw a bit of money at their feet, otherwise they can't make any more money from them

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
and i just dont understand why people play games with content that they are not interested in and than complain about it being in the game.
Because that content wasn't there in the first release. It's literally not what most people signed up for.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Because that content wasn't there in the first release. It's literally not what most people signed up for.
wtf you talking about? riley was in the game from the begining and it got the trap tag. just go to the first page here and look in the comments. hell he even is the very first screenshot. everyone knew that we get some content with him.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
i beg to differ. the only thing getting penetrated for the last couple of updates is rileys asshole..... Can´t even remember the last time MC had Vaginal sex except when raping the girl on the beach....
Yeah, that's usually what happens with rare fetish games. Draws a very niche audience and drives away a lot of the others. End up having to heavily focus on creating content for that niche audience. Sucks for us but it is what it is.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes