Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0567v3
Mod Version: 0.5
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0567v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Thank you for making this mod! Is there a chance you could add a button to lock the Gallery as a new player? Its a huge spoiler to have it enabled by default. Thanks ^^

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Riley fans eating good today. Solid game so far keep it up. There's a little something for everybody unless you are into impregnation to which you'll have to wait. Maybe I don't know the devs plans

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
After you visit the new characters at their house, do you guys also get thrown back to the old Haley and Alice couch scene and have to start from there again?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
If the trap content is going to keep happening even when I'm skipping it, that's going to make me lose interest in this game.

I just don't understand why developers can't just stay in one lane. It's literally better for everyone. Rather than several games catering to their niche fetishes once or twice a year, it would be so much better if some games were totally devoted to, for example, trap content and all other games stayed away from it. Then the people who are in to that got exactly what they wanted every single time and no else would be disappointed by mediocre updates because that particular update focused on the wrong fetish. It's just such a waste of everyone's time.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
If the trap content is going to keep happening even when I'm skipping it, that's going to make me lose interest in this game.

I just don't understand why developers can't just stay in one lane. It's literally better for everyone. Rather than several games catering to their niche fetishes once or twice a year, it would be so much better if some games were totally devoted to, for example, trap content and all other games stayed away from it. Then the people who are in to that got exactly what they wanted every single time and no else would be disappointed by mediocre updates because that particular update focused on the wrong fetish. It's just such a waste of everyone's time.
and i just dont understand why people play games with content that they are not interested in and than complain about it being in the game.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022

So true. It has sadly become a trend by some Devs, to just shoehorn fetishes in, that don't fit the story, just to try reaching a bigger audience.
But what they don't understand is, like you already said perfectly, that it's a huge waste of time, when you try catering to a small audience, which in turn dissapoints your core audience, and makes them lose interest in your game.
The last updates have been really piss poor, the story doesn't pick up the pace, and more than anything drags at a milking pace.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes