Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
wtf you talking about? riley was in the game from the begining and it got the trap tag. just go to the first page here and look in the comments. hell he even is the very first screenshot. everyone knew that we get some content with him.
I think their complaint is that the story has been Riley focused the last few updates, which is true, but is also just the way the story is playing out so far. From my information, Alice and Hailey should be in the next update.
IRL obligations, time constraints, wanting to get updates out within a reasonable timeframe, sometimes things have been cut from the update to get releases out.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I think their complaint is that the story has been Riley focused the last few updates, which is true, but is also just the way the story is playing out so far. From my information, Alice and Hailey should be in the next update.
IRL obligations, time constraints, wanting to get updates out within a reasonable timeframe, sometimes things have been cut from the update to get releases out.
Although, if we were to analyze it, if we combined the latest updates, it would give an average update (in size). So there really wouldn't be as much content with Riley, as they're saying.

Reactions: DarkThought00

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Although, if we were to analyze it, if we combined the latest updates, it would give an average update (in size). So there really wouldn't be as much content with Riley, as they're saying.
Yeah, well as we all know, some devs have more time to spend on their games than others, unfortunately that's just the way it is, would be nice if all devs could release big updates in a short amount of time, but the reality is they can't.

Reactions: Count Morado

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Dev should change game's name to '' But im the Riley's guy''. I mean... Its enough man.. really. all the latest 2-3 updates were focused on riley. he already had more than 2 sex scenes in game. I understand trap lovers are giving u lot of financial support for more riley content. Even u can check the games discord page. There are lots of braindead people who still wants, crying about more riley content. Please let us see more content with other main girls man. In the last update alice got really short but amazing scene. How about hailey scenes ? She got only her ass sniffed to a dog like 2 updates ago :ROFLMAO:. Thats really bullshit and imo it really disrespectful to Hailey fans like me. Hailey is still my favourite chick in the game and i know she's favourite for many people. Show us some love.. Please.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Women don't have asses? This is news to me...
It's age old thinking, that if you are interested in asses or giving oral sex to a woman, it's gay apparently. Because gays are interested in asses and giving oral sex, so if you're interested in those, even if the ones you're interested are the female variants, you still must be gay. Never understood where that thinking comes, but it's not the first time i've seen it here. :p

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
This game started so good... I didn't mind the trap scene at first as well since we can skip it... but the problem is, it's only a skip, not avoid, so it still happens and now see where this is going, it's being forced to everyone and the dev literally release one scene at a time, and if it's just Riley, then only a few will enjoy it.
Agree with u man. The release version was still hottest version of the game. you have few renders but all of them were very hot and direct like slapping haileys ass, she' seeing mc's cock pissing and getting aroused for that big thing. Those stuff were really hot from RELEASE VERSION. imagine having those content on release. You will think this game will have big potential.. but nooo. NOW WE HAVE TO SEE RILEY CONTENT IN EVERY UPDATE BECAUSE HE GOT LOTS OF MONEY FROM THAT TRAP LOVERS AND THEY THEY STILL ABUSE HIM FOR MORE RILEY CONTENT ON DISCORD. Its really sad to see my favourite game on this site turning in to money-grab, gay shit trap game..

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Agree with u man. The release version was still hottest version of the game. you have few renders but all of them were very hot and direct like slapping haileys ass, she' seeing mc's cock pissing and getting aroused for that big thing. Those stuff were really hot from RELEASE VERSION. imagine having those content on release. You will think this game will have big potential.. but nooo. NOW WE HAVE TO SEE RILEY CONTENT IN EVERY UPDATE BECAUSE HE GOT LOTS OF MONEY FROM THAT TRAP LOVERS AND THEY THEY STILL ABUSE HIM FOR MORE RILEY CONTENT ON DISCORD. Its really sad to see my favourite game on this site turning in to money-grab, gay shit trap game..
There was Alice content near the end of this update, and Alice + Hailey should be in the next one, for a few updates there was almost nothing with Riley too, but I only hear you complain about the trap content, if it's not your thing, cool, but there are an equal number of people on discord wanting Alice + Hailey as there are wanting Riley.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
There was Alice content near the end of this update, and Alice + Hailey should be in the next one, for a few updates there was almost nothing with Riley too, but I only hear you complain about the trap content, if it's not your thing, cool, but there are an equal number of people on discord wanting Alice + Hailey as there are wanting Riley.
Too little, too late, I have deleted the game as the last 3 updates were nothing but rubbish.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes