yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.0567V3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
v0.0567v3
N/A

v0.565v4
N/A

v0.565v3
N/A

drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

lol the only times I have seen so many numbers added in other games is because they are 2 minute mini updates, Is it the same in this one?

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
What we really want is some action, you know what. There are a couple of families living near our hero, then there is a little Japanese girl, but what does our hero do? Plays with little boys. Where are those pregnant girls? If this next update is as bad as the last one, then you can count me out. It started of well and slowly died the death.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
What we really want is some action, you know what. There are a couple of families living near our hero, then there is a little Japanese girl, but what does our hero do? Plays with little boys. Where are those pregnant girls? If this next update is as bad as the last one, then you can count me out. It started of well and slowly died the death.
i cant even remember the name of that hot piece of sushi.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.0567v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I gotta say, making a loli content game and then going full bait and switch to primarily shota trap content is definitely a new one for me. It's a bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off for him.

But seriously, why does every single loli game I play end up with some weird shit from the dev that always ends up ultimately ruining the experience? :HideThePain:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I gotta say, making a loli content game and then going full bait and switch to primarily shota trap content is definitely a new one for me. It's a bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off for him.

But seriously, why does every single loli game I play end up with some weird shit from the dev that always ends up ultimately ruining the experience? :HideThePain:
what u talking about, u was going for the loli and won a shota too, double win ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
what u talking about, u was going for the loli and won a shota too, double win ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, but people on this site have the memory of a goldfish, so if it's not in the current update, it apparently didn't happen. They also somehow have the patience of a husky on meth, and thus aren't capable of waiting until a few updates pass to get more of the content they want.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yes, but people on this site have the memory of a goldfish, so if it's not in the current update, it apparently didn't happen. They also somehow have the patience of a husky on meth, and thus aren't capable of waiting until a few updates pass to get more of the content they want.
True! This is, like, just the third or fourth update without the content that people loved this game for. Not even one game day has passed. I'm sure we just have to wait a couple more updates and the content will come!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes