V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Any sex scenes (penetration), fingers, tongue, cock... with Alice? I'm thinking of paying for this update, but if it's just teasing, I'll leave it for another date (I've been spending a lot on health lately).

Reactions: Radbot

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Didn't you know that twinks and trans are all the rage. We can't have the MC showing his toxic Masculinity through micro aggressions against Hailey's backside.

Reactions: Radbot

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Any sex scenes (penetration), fingers, tongue, cock... with Alice? I'm thinking of paying for this update, but if it's just teasing, I'll leave it for another date (I've been spending a lot on health lately).
This update just has the completion of the Riley scene (anal), and either a BJ or handy from Alice before it fades to black with a To be Continued. This might be a game where I have to set it aside for a year for there to be enough content added, especially considering we got two scenes (honestly its more like one extended scene, considering that no time passed in the game) after two months.

Apr 5, 2022
This update just has the completion of the Riley scene (anal), and either a BJ or handy from Alice before it fades to black with a To be Continued. This might be a game where I have to set it aside for a year for there to be enough content added, especially considering we got two scenes (honestly its more like one extended scene, considering that no time passed in the game) after two months.
Hero?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
1) The dev is releasing the update for free in a week, it was released on the 13th and drops down in tiers every three days (tier 3, three days, 2, three days, 1, three days, free)

2) The update kinda blows, I'd just wait for the next one. Dev said a scene with Alice and Riley, Alice alone, and Hailey. The Alice and Riley was just the ending of the last update's cliffhanger, and the Alice alone was a continuation of that cliffhanger update, not a dedicated Alice scene. Honestly, less than 10 minutes in total.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes