JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0567v3
Mod Version: 0.5
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0567v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Awesome of you to already have a mod update for the leaked version! Given that your mod also has more features, I think I'll discontinue work on my own forked mod (which was only to highlight best choices).

Also, I've "reported" your post to thread mods, hoping they'll include a direct link to your mod, instead of the one I had made from Lord Ashram's original mod.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Awesome of you to already have a mod update for the leaked version! Given that your mod also has more features, I think I'll discontinue work on my own forked mod (which was only to highlight best choices).

Also, I've "reported" your post to thread mods, hoping they'll include a direct link to your mod, instead of the one I had made from Lord Ashram's original mod.
Thanks man! And much respect to the other mods that you provide(y)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
If you haven't played it yet, please don't open the first spoiler.
I think you've all noticed that the sex scenes (the few there were) weren't very explicit, and that's been worrying me. When I say explicit, I mean really seeing the scene, the penetration itself, seeing the cock going in and out (as in the examples in the spoiler below).
We've seen Hailey's scene on the sofa (if I'm not mistaken) which didn't show penetration, there are Hiley's scenes, which also didn't explicitly show the act.
We've seen the scene, but from an angle where it doesn't fully show penetration. And when it comes to Goddess Alice, if don't show the scene well, I think it will be very boring and dull.

Reactions: Ziiiel20 and Guz89
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes