Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
My bet is thats the MC's Mom.... finally some incest :D

Seriously though, my money is on someone the MC knows, maybe a brother or a former cellmate.
Why not one of the rich girl father minion?
I mean, the rich girl is clearly not right in her mind, and her father looks like a leader of some cartel or something. The husband should have brought home something he should not may be ?

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Why not one of the rich girl father minion?
I mean, the rich girl is clearly not right in her mind, and her father looks like a leader of some cartel or something. The husband should have brought home something he should not may be ?
There was mntion in the fifrst release of MC having a daughter he intents to take hold of once his situation stabilizes in this new place. But it wasn't mentioned since then.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There was mntion in the fifrst release of MC having a daughter he intents to take hold of once his situation stabilizes in this new place. But it wasn't mentioned since then.
I think there was mention of her again a little after the beach episode, but could be wrong, would have to check to be certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: WindySakura

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i want content on Lia.. is she dead ? missing in sand of "forgotten" or eaten by bubu(dog) is all mystery..
She was meant to be an one-shot stand, but has been said the Dev decided otherwise and recoded some things in the beach choices to account for Lia's eventual comeback, in fact.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes