HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Patreon supporters are not buying anything. This is not my opinion but a statement of fact. No license is transferred. On a personal level, I more or less agree with your rant, but I can't lie to myself about how it really is.
Well that's not completely accurate, Patreon supporters are buying access to what the Patreon account provides. Some times it's just access to updates on games earlier than others would get it, some times it's custom renders that those who aren't supporting don't get unless they are leaked etc....

Just like gym membership, you aren't buying any equipment used in the gym, you are buying access to said equipment and facilities.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just a heads up, the posted release 0.0565v4 in the OP is actually a compressed version.
If you already have 0.0565v3 no need to grab that, unless you want the compressed version.

Reactions: thealjey and abirvg

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0565v3/ 0.0565v4
Mod Version: 0.3
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have added a Gallery per suggestion.

Updated to game version 0.0565v3/ 0.0565v4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN

hey there
in the gallery replay the rollback and right click menu don't work so you have to alt F4 (kill the game) to end the replay if you don't want to watch it to the end, pressing H (hide the text box) also don't work in replay

but a big tnx for the gallery, it so nice to not having to remembering to make a save for all the nice scenes

edit: tested on the old 0,0565v3-pc and the new 0,0565v4like-pc (apparently that's a compressed one) posted i op

Last edited:
Reactions: \FOXBOT/

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
hey there
in the gallery replay the rollback and right click menu don't work so you have to alt F4 (kill the game) to end the replay if you don't want to watch it to the end, pressing H (hide the text box) also don't work in replay

but a big tnx for the gallery, it so nice to not having to remembering to make a save for all the nice scenes

edit: tested on the old 0,0565v3-pc and the new 0,0565v4like-pc (apparently that's a compressed one) posted i op
I have completely redone the gallery portion of this mod since it was a really basic version (I wanted to do it by the next bigger Update but you lit a fire under my ass:LOL: and i couldn't ignore it any further so here you go).
Now you should be able to use everything you have listed above. PLS let me know if there are any issues or suggestions!

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0565v3/ 0.0565v4
Mod Version: 0.4
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0565v3/ 0.0565v4

Download: PIXELDRAIN

I got this error:

Reactions: \FOXBOT/ and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I got this error:
you know i was just using the other WT koga3 and i got an error also in 1 image .. but that koga3 WT is not really good in guiding .. i got recommended a choice without actually telling me what path it will lead me to .. & SURPRISE SURPRISEE .. YEAA :WeSmart: its ended up being a ( gay scene ) path .. even im not into it

they should put some kinda hint about it or something instead of recommending it .. gays stuff is a choice up to the player
so i have no idea why the WT is pushing it without a hint !!!
in conclusion : its totally a useless WT if i cannot avoid stuff & im forced to experience this

so what ever WT you are using now .. i guess it will be still better than the second one im using

Last edited:
Reactions: guardianfather

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.0565V4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
\FOXBOT/ I got a new error.

I am wondering if I should redownload the game, and try it again,
That isn't a part of the code that I change with this mod. However it seems that you are missing a file. Try adding the attached file like you do my mod. If there are still errors afterwards I would recommend you just download it again

• Love
Reactions: oldman1980

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
That isn't a part of the code that I change with this mod. However it seems that you are missing a file. Try adding the attached file like you do my mod. If there are still errors afterwards I would recommend you just download it again
I have already started a new download. When I read the traceback I realized that was not t he stuff you fixed. I will try this fix and let you know.

Thank you

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
I have already started a new download. When I read the traceback I realized that was not t he stuff you fixed. I will try this fix and let you know.

Thank you
Opened up and I am able to start play, if I have anymore issues I will use the new download.

Again Thank you for your swift help with this.

Reactions: \FOXBOT/

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Well that's not completely accurate, Patreon supporters are buying access to what the Patreon account provides. Some times it's just access to updates on games earlier than others would get it, some times it's custom renders that those who aren't supporting don't get unless they are leaked etc....

Just like gym membership, you aren't buying any equipment used in the gym, you are buying access to said equipment and facilities.
I see you point, but still disagree because a gym provides a service. Patreon provides the service, not the patrons.

As a subscripton "service," a better analogy (albeit lacking) would be netflix. You arent buying a single movie with that service. No license is transferred.

As someone who started collecting video games in 1980, this whole thing is personally heartbreaking. I want to buy my games (even then, "purchase" is a grey area... why I keep saying license). But this paragraph is just my opinion.

Reactions: yrban7477

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Best of the best so far... i hope to see you Dev for a long time here.. i was on vacation 3 months i play a lot of game when i come but yours is most excited one..

Reactions: Rabonixxx
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes