Yaltus

Aug 26, 2019
Tell me, is this a new trend among game developers - which of them will make the game update shorter?
This “update” lasted exactly THREE MINUTES of the game!
This sucks!
I am very sorry for those patrons who support financially, such “developers”.
I believe that such game developers milk their patrons deliberately, because it is no secret that such game developers receive most of their money from game development from milking patrons, and not from sales and promotion of the final product.
Therefore, it is not surprising that games take several years to develop.
Indeed, why strive to complete the creation of a game when you can milk gullible dupes for years??
sadly true, there are many developers doing exactly that,take for example the dev of summertime saga, almost 2 years making a "tech update", lest hope that this game do not fall in that

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Tell me, is this a new trend among game developers - which of them will make the game update shorter?
This sucks!
I believe that such game developers milk their patrons deliberately, because it is no secret that such game developers receive most of their money from game development from milking patrons, and not from sales and promotion of the final product.
Indeed, why strive to complete the creation of a game when you can milk gullible dupes for years??
If they can get away with it, Stoperart, dev of JOHN, just put out update after 11 months and it’s only 237 renders, that’s pathetic

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
This sucks!
Please paste the amount that you have contributed towards DLGB that powers the entitlement reflected in your post.

I'm genuinely curious. Better yet what completed games have you put out? It's so easy and quick after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Are you sure you're old enough to be playing a game like this? :unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Closetedgaymansayswhat?
I don't know, you tell me? I don't like handles, I have my own. This seems like the sort of thing a gay man in the closet would accuse others of... you know... it's common knowledge that people who accuse others of things are often guilty of what they accuse. I mean, one of us mentions nuts in our name... and it isn't me. :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: Randonormie

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Guys no one ever said that every update will contain loads of content. If the dev wants to work in bits its his choice, and yours is when you will revisit the current state of the game.
In this case since the changelog states N/A most likely not much has been added, so I will just recheck the game at later time. Also many of them work alone or in small teams, and have a regular job beside making games.
And this dev has started working on / adding animations so by the look of it I believe it might be worth the wait.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.056v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What am I missing? for the last 2 updates, nothing was added, were these updates bug fixes? 'cause the story always stops when the plummer is about to enter the house....
There's definitely more. Even if you skip the trap content (which I did), you still see more beyond that.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
on macOS:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

EDIT: Nevermind, was caused by the Walkthrough Mod.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You're surprised at this... why?

Taboo.jpg

I mean... I can understand why anyone would avoid this. But... by this point, he has raped young girls, women, an asian girl, sodomized a little boy, allowed a dog to rape a young girl (depending on your choices of course), screwed around with a married woman... etc... etc... etc... and THIS is where you draw the line?! You have one fucked up line. LMAO I have deleted this and then re-installed just out of morbid curiosity as to where it will go. But I am not delusional that it will somehow be moral in any sense of the word (I'm honestly surprised this game exists anywhere).

Edit: I really get a kick out of the good verses evil dialog in this, keeps me laughing. It's really well done.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.056v3
Mod Version: 0.3
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have added a Gallery per suggestion.

Updated to game version 0.056v3

Download: PIXELDRAIN

A Mega Link would be nice

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Please paste the amount that you have contributed towards DLGB that powers the entitlement reflected in your post.

I'm genuinely curious. Better yet what completed games have you put out? It's so easy and quick after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Are you sure you're old enough to be playing a game like this? :unsure:
How dare someone have an opinion of a video game if they never made one?(that is a really a silly argument). How dare someone have an opinion of a car (or whatever else) if they aren't an automotive engineer? I wonder how old you are as there have been plenty of developers that have churned out good content on the regular to compare with.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
WT mod for But I'm the Bad Guy? - v0.056v3

Based on Lord Ashram's WT mod (up to 0.05v3), updated by JGNeon

NOTE: Continued work on previous mod by Lord Ashram (RIP); previous in-game days were left untouched, aside from ensuring it would continue to the next day.
thanks. really appreciate this

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes